Toys for my wish list

User11

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 19, 2018
I was originally going to make this a thread, but I don’t know how to do that maybe I’m stupid but I can’t figure it out lol but in all fairness despite being young, I’m bad at technology.

Anyway, I’m rather inexperienced, curious and experimental. I wanted to make myself a little amazon wish list of toys I should get, them hopefully I can start treating myself when my pay checks come in. I was wondering if you had any suggestions whether as a general product (like clamps for example) or a specific link. They’d all be helpful.

Nothing is particularly “off limits” i have no toys currently. I’m playing around with some anal which has only started recently so I’m still getting used to being stretched and I can only fit 2 fingers in my ass when the time is right and with plenty of (natural) lube and time. I plan on being able to fit bigger things in but of course that takes time :)

Other than that I’m interested in so many things that I’m definitely willing to hear any suggestions and consider them all for myself rather than immediately ruling them out.

Thanks in advance I hope to hear from you soon ;)

port86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2011
Anal beads...if you want to start playing with your ass. I think you'll enjoy those. But you would be amazed at how many everyday items around the house could become toys.

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
If you want to actually enjoy anal play get a plug that looks comfortable typically they make a training set. Other items can be a clit/ nipple sucker. Suction cup dildo.

Featured Threads

New Personals