Training Group

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/group.php?groupid=27

The above is a social group I made. In there you can see some of my ideas, some of my trainees. Notables are MaeWest and bodacious, you can go to their profiles and go through their albums to see what I've made them do. You can also see my "resume", and get an approximate idea of what I am capable of.

The purpose of this post is two-fold. On the one hand, I want to make my services known to all of the unowned sluts looking to pick up new skills, and all of the owned sluts (with their owner's permission, involvement or both) that want to refine previous skills or spread out into new areas.

The other purpose is to bring about a free exchange of ideas from Doms and subs, where both parties can learn something new from shared experience.

I offer training scenes, which are one-shots and require evaluation, and programs. These range in time (from a few weeks to a few months) and intensity (beginner, intermediate, advanced). The advanced program I offer very rarely. Not everyone can handle it.

I personally only train girls, but by all means members of all gender are free to join the group and engage.

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
The group has gotten something like 6 new members since I made this thread. Which is great, but the group cannot really grow, much less thrive, if all everyone does is lurk.

Please, at least post introductions.

Featured Threads

New Personals