Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Decatur
Kinks
Collars, Leash, cage, bondage, rope, leather, spanking, ball gags, Nipple clamps, piss, black mail, CNC, feet, public, exhibition, free use, shibari, forced submission, femdom
Limits
CBT, Sounding, puke, blood, scat, electricity, AB/DL
Experience
The current experience I have is from one past partner she experimented as a femdom with me and then discovered she was was a sub. I have also been tied up multiple times and suspended.

Trans_Gamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2020
Decatur, IL
www.twitch.tv
Not really the best at writing things like this so please if you want to know anything let me know. Some basic info about me though is I love to game, read manga, watch anime, cook, clean, go outside, and am not good at social situations. If you ever go out places with my I tend to be that shy person who is afraid to complain about food being wrong. I love to completely dedicate myself to my partner and will do anything to please them. So if you are looking for a trans girl who loves to cuddle, watch anime, and do all the stay at home chores then feel free to hit me up.

I have other social media like Kik, Snap chat, and Twitter so if you want to message me any where else let me know.

Attachments

• 20220728_203947.jpg
    20220728_203947.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 23

New Personals