Tuesday 19 March 2013

ravenc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2011
My Mistress got very horny while tumblr’ing this evening and she gracefully allowed me to watch her cum, multiple times. I do enjoy this beautiful sight as her face lights up with excitement and pure joy as she nears the point of climax.

She also wanted me to try and have a ruined orgasm, we’re been studying some techniques, but I have to report I sort of failed. When I approached the point of no return, as always I asked permission to proceed, this time I only had permission to ruin it, which in turn made me horny as hell.

I stopped all stimulation when close to the edge and grabbed the base firmly and squeezed. My cock started to throb and soon I felt the first squirt of cum move out. It shot out at an unbelievable distance, right passed my face. I kept squeezing and the rest just oozed out, but I did get some pleasure out of that first explosion of cum. Granted It wasn’t as good as a full orgasm, it didn’t leave me with a ruined feeling.

I have this feeling that in the near future, when Mistress deems fit of course, we will try milking my cock a different way.