Two Weeks of Rules

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
My Mastress unlocked my hands and handed me the following rules.

1. No men's underwear at all.
2. No wearing of men's clothing in the house, unless you have a work associate present (during business hours only)
3. Must wear lingerie after work hours.
4. Must produce a pic for proof at any given moment on my whim.
5. I have all control of ALL orgasms.
6. Crotch must be shaved bare daily for the entire time she is gone, and legs will be shaved on day 1.
7. Panties and pantyhose must be worn underneath work clothes at ALL times.
8. All cleaning must be done in the maids uni. This includes taking out the garbage.
9. You must sleep with your blow up doll every night.
10. At 8 pm every night, you must put a different item up your ass for 5 mins, and then post a pic for proof on kt. The item must be inserted at least 3 inches.

Failure to comply with any one of these rules will result in you having to eat your next meal completely naked, in your backyard, out of your dog's dish on the ground. The penalty of what you get to put in the dish changes with the frequency and severity of your violation. For example, the 1st violation, you may be allowed to put regular food in the dish. For a more severe violation, I may have you put something I know you don't like to eat in the dish, or maybe even dog food. For proof, you will have to take a pic of the food in the dish (close-up) and also one of you naked in the backyard eating it out of the dish on the ground. Then you must post the pics on kt so the whole community knows you have been disobedient. Also, I will reshave your legs, so if you want your hair back by the time your wife gets home, I suggest you behave...

I am posting this now as my Mastress is standing over me and I am butt naked. She will have me shave my legs, then dress and we are going out to buy a blow up doll.

If I want to have an orgasm, I must text my Mastress and ask permission. She will then respond with a chore I must complete first and then she will tell me exactly how I may have an orgasm or she may just say no.

Angsslave

Featured Threads

New Personals