UK big tits sub needs dominating by older man

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Hello,
Let's start talking about what you have done so far and what are your expectations. It would be a good way to match expectations and experience to design interesting dares

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
As a heads up you're probably about to be spammed with 'Kik me' replies. However take your time, if someone messages you, explain to them what you're into and what you dislike. Try get an understanding for someone and see if it's a good fit.

Also details like if you're in it for a long term - dom / sub relationship or a quick thrill really help narrow down responses.

Unfortunately most guys will only see you're 'female' and see the word 'sub' and just write Kik me regardless of age or really any interest in what you're after.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Ghostinthemist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2019
42 dom m Europe. I love big blobs. If u can handle rough treatment..and if u really obedient Skype me: xx-chucknorris-xx . If u think it's to much..leave it.

Creativethinking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2017
Hi there, love to dominate you. Let's talk more, if you want to message me here or on kik? My kik is creativethinking21

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
42 dom m Europe. I love big blobs. If u can handle rough treatment..and if u really obedient Skype me: xx-chucknorris-xx . If u think it's to much..leave it.
Now you're 42? In this post you're 34...

Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals