slaveblondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2011
21 year old switch female seeking a submissive male under 30

Hi,

I live in the southwest and have recently been looking to replace my previous sissy maid.

He would come weekly and clean my home, and be humiliated and degraded by myself, as well as punished for any mistakes.

I am now requiring a new submissive male or female maid.

They will be required to wear whatever I ask and to do exactly as they are told whilst they are here, they will need to come at the weekends preferably, but prior commitments could possibly be arranged around. The maid will obviously need to be able to travel to my home just outside of Bristol.

This is not a sexual role, there will be no sex involved, as I don't think a maid should be allowed sexual pleasure whilst they are working. However I will tease and arouse the maid as I personally find this very amusing.

The duties will involve, cleaning the kitchen, doing the washing up as well as the bathroom and the living area. The beds will need to changed and all my meals will need to be cooked. Other than this, then anything else I ask for and then when the chores are done, I require my maids to act as a footstool, or to sit in humiliating and degrading positions until I need something else.

I in return will always wear revealing or sexy outfits to tease and arouse the maid, I am a size 8 with 34/c breasts, about 5ft 6 with short dark hair. My previous maid was very happy with this arrangement.

I am very strict, I expect complete obedience. I will punish the slightest transgressions but I will reward good behavior.

I don't want replies that are a waste of my time.

I expect them to go into great detail about how you would want to serve me, and be at least 3 paragraphs long. It must go into my private messages or I will not even read it.

The age is not a dealbreaker, if you feel you are right for the job then please apply regardless of the age, that is just my preferred age group.

SB x

• Kinks:
As a sub - Humiliation, bondage, slight pain, light public
As a dom - Humiliation, bondage, pain, public,

• Experience:
I have had experience both in real life and online as both a domme and as a sub.

• Limits:
Scat, blood, anything illegal, bodily fluids.

Attachments

• Photo 88.jpg
    Photo 88.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 224

Locker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 7, 2012
application

Hello, I tried to send a private reply with no joy.
I joined here so I could reply but there seems to be a problem.
I live in Bristol and would love to be your maid. I can be free as required but Friday afternoons are best. I completely understand that it is just cleaning etc and I would be more than happy just to be teased.

Hope to hear back regards Paul
Contact mail [email protected]
Phone 07977440732

fredd1e

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 13, 2010
Hi Sexy Miss Blondie

Did you ever find your slave?

Featured Threads