(UK) Cardiff: M/Dom/24 seeks M/Dom/18-20 ~ Strict master seeking slave!

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

MasterBatiatus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2012
Cardiff
24 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

Hello

I am an experienced master of over 6 years now, I am on a few community kink websites where I chat with many friends. I have taught a few slaves in my time ( 6 in total), but am looking to find a loyal slave to me.

Anyway, I'm a very strict master, i like to control alot about the slave. Those who are inexperienced are quite welcome I can train you.

Please not some of the important criteria I am seeking in a female slave:
  • Offline Relationship (I don't do online BDSM)
  • Able to meet up eventually.
  • Completely committed to this lifestyle.
  • No wasting my time.
  • Read this thread carefully.

Happy to exchange pictures. I can community via yahoo messenger/MSN messenger or Skype.

If you are NOT from the UK, only contact me if you plan to move to the UK otherwise it's unlikely we will ever meet, and no I will not pay to help you from another country just to meet me.

Things I enjoy doing with a slave:
Orgasm Control, caning, body worship, flogging, OTK spanking, candle wax play.

I have done many many activities but those are some of my favourites.

Please PM me, if you are interested and tell me about yourself as a slave and as a person, and I will respond to you by PM.

• Kinks:
whips,canes,body worship,humiliation,objectification,bastinado,floggers,degradation,power play, orgasm control, orgasm denial, corner time, OTK spanking, verbal humiliation. Any many more.

• Experience:
6 years experience have had a few slaves in that time, and have trained them too but wish to look for a loyal slave to stay as mine.

• Limits:
scat, breath play, blood, knives, animals, children.

Featured Threads

New Personals