U.K. & Ireland

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
23 year old switch male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

I am looking for a female dom/Mistress to train me up a bit... I am not going to say Im the perfect slave or that I will be online 24/7 however... I will obey you, I will provide proof/cam/whatever and I will indulge your fetishes.

As for me I really love teasing, orgasm control, ruined orgasms, cum eating/play, torture/pain, punishments, rules and tasks and I am more than happy to buy yet more toys to play with (I have plenty already...)

I am looking for someone who will train me into longer periods of submission, usually once I cum I loose my submissive streak for a day or two so I am looking for someone who can train me into overcoming that and if it means orgasm denial then I will submit to it...

• Kinks:
teasing, orgasm control, cum eating, ruined orgasms, forced cum play (with bondage), pain, torture, begging, having no choice

• Experience:
short term online cam sessions

• Limits:
Mostly in signature... No anal (soft limit, but we will need to talk about that), I dont live alone so I am limited in what I can do, how loud etc... though I sometimes get the place to myself. Im vegetarian and I wont go against that, permanent, blood, disgusting, piss, poo, anything that severely interferes with my usual life/work, public.

Featured Threads

New Personals