U.K. & Ireland

Kokosun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2009
44 year old dominant female seeking a submissive trans of any age

Are you submissive, or even just curious about being submissive? I am an experienced online dom, looking to expand my stable of submissives. I'm looking for all kinds of submissives - male and female - of any age and experience. If you are new to this lifestyle, then this could be an excellent way for you to try it out.

All interraction will be via email, with no physical contact or meetings. Complete anonymity is guranteed. I like to set my slaves 'tasks,' and then have them tell me about it, or even provide me with documentary evidence. Depending on your experience and willingness, if could be anything from getting you to dress as a girl for an evening (for men) or picking up a stranger at a bar for casual sex (for a woman).

Respond by telling me a little about yourself. Please try to be honest because I don't care about your physical attributes, I'm interested in dominating your mind.

• Kinks:
Femdom, multiple partners, male feminization (especially forced), lesbianism (especially forced), bondage

• Experience:
Several years experience as a virtual dom with a variety of slaves.

• Limits:
No limits

Last edited:

vicky-cd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 24, 2008
good evening Mistress,

I am an 18yo slave looking for either a serious or casual mistress.

Whilst I am looking for a serious relationship with my new Mistress I am happy to fit around any schedules that you might have.

I am very interested in being made to perform tasks and being dominated. I have both a webcam and digital cmaera to prove I have performed these tasks.

My interest include Crossdressing, Anal, Humiliation, CBT, Bondage, Petplay, Chasity, Nipple abuse/torture, Feet/Ass Worship, Gagging, Spanking, Breath Play, Cum Play/Drinking, Body Writing and Collars but I am willing to try almost anything.

My limits are that none of my friends or family find out about our relationship. I also limit myself at scat play (pissing is okay although I am not comfortable drinking).

Thank you, please Reply or PM if interested or have any questions?

navyman0023

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 11, 2009
mistress

I am 23 years old living outside Philly PA in US. I am very interested in being your total and complete slave. if you are still looking, or if you know any one still looking. I am searching for a full time posotion, but i know i have to prove myself first. i have full webcam and ready for your inspection

slave ben

littlesexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2009
Hello, I'm 18, and willing to serve you my mistress.
I'm still a little new and inexperienced, so this would help me out alot.
I have a camera and will have a web cam soon.

Nothing public though please and no scat play for now. I'll even do a task to show that I'm worthy of serving you.

Last edited:

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Hello mistress
I am a bi male age 50 living in New York State in the good old USA. I would like to explore my submissive side and would like to see if you would entertain using me as one of your subs.
Thank you for your time. You can reach me via e mail at [email protected]

littlelivesey

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2009
Hello misstress
I am an 17 year old male looking to be dominated on webcam. I've been a cam slave for a year and will do almost anything you say, my limits are: poo play, piss play, family, beasiality and anal.

I love cbt, spanking and obeying commands. Please pm if interested.

Featured Threads

New Personals