Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2012
23 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

23/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (chat slave)​

A heartfelt apology

I am writing this knowing that I am not worthy of your time. I apologise for posting something that has caused an intelligent, dominant woman like you to waste her precious time reading about the weak man that I am. If you wish to read on about this pathetic man, then I will do whatever you ask of me to compensate you for gracing this message with your priceless attention.

My place in life will always be to serve a confident and dominant woman, to adore and praise her, to devote time and self to her with the earnest belief that I deserve nothing in return. I would pledge myself to serve at the every whim of this powerful Goddess; I would always worship and adore you, spending my every moment in your service and with you in my mind.

I am weak and need a dominant woman to idolise and focus all my efforts into pleasing, only when I have this will I be able to live content that I am leading a useful existence (not that my needs should or will ever matter). I know that I am not worthy of ever meeting you, or being able to truly worship at your feet, but I will do everything that I can to serve you from afar.

Here is a very, very brief description of myself (as I know how important your time is), for your consideration:-

Who am I? (Not that it is of any consequence…)

Name: Just another pathetic slave who's only reason for existing is to serve you, if you wish to know my birth name I will message you immediately .

Contact Information: Tell me of any messaging service you use and I will set up an account as soon as physically possible.

About: I am a well-educated man who is 5'11" in stature, of caucasian origin with dark blond hair and am of average build

Interests: Serving, Writing, Reading, Racket Sports

Hoping for: Long-term servitude, full-time submission, a correspondence based relationship

Time: I work full time, so my correspondance will be limited to GMT evenings and weekends, but I also have an iphone, so some daytime correspondance is possible

Webcam: If I felt I had served enough to be worthy of an audience...

Blog: I would devotedly blog about serving you if you commanded me to.

If you are still reading, then I must humbly as for your forgiveness, please PM me a blank message so I can reply to you in what ways I believe I can compensate you for your time.

Or if you feel a pathetic man like me would not know the first thing about how to compensate a perfect, dominating woman like you, then I beg you to instruct me on what I can do to compensate you for your time or to request any further information which you could need to formulate suitable compensation.

Yours devotedly...

A worthless puppy, eager to please, needing a collar and a short leash.

• Kinks:
Financial Domination, Discipline, Bondage, Sexual Deprivation, Sexual Hypnosis, Punishment, Blackmail, Mind Control, Body Worship, Foot Worship, Forced Assignments, Roleplay, Tease and Denial, Offline tasks

• Experience:
Two years ago, I visited a dominatrix a couple of times for bondage/discipline sessions. I also served an online financial dominatrix for a period which came to conclusion last year.

• Limits:
Dislike: Watersports, Messyphilias

PrincessKitty

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2012
Dorset
Are you good enough?

I am Princess Kitty.

Im currently looking for a stupid little bitch to do with what I please.

I want to be number 1 in your world.

I want to be catered for even if that leaves you with absolutely fuck all!

If you think you can please me then I dare you to reply.

Loser

Princess Kitty

Featured Threads

New Personals