U.K. & Ireland

Subsumed

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2013
31 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

OK, so although it’s fun to read about those who want full-time live-in slaves, we know that most of us have other lives we need to get on with, so how about a relationship that lets us continue with our lives?

I love control, or to be more accurate being controlled, so if you think that you would like to know that someone, somewhere, is willing to do what you ask (if they can) not because they want to, but because you want them to, then contact me.

I am particularly interested in handing over control of my sexuality to another, to orgasm, or not to orgasm, at another’s wish. The person with this power could be you.

I am not really too bothered about age (providing over 18) or gender, it is your will that I am interested in, that, and your ability to sustain a relationship over weeks and months, not hours and days. European time zones are an advantage, as is the ability to express yourself clearly in correct English.

Owning a sub can be hard work but I'm not, no daily texts, no pleading, no 'topping from the bottom'. Just whatever you want, talk to me about it.

Initial contact by PM please

• Kinks:
At the moment I have few toys, apart from normal domestic gear and a metal chastity cage I use when away from home. This is because I believe that everything of value has a cost, without a cost things are worthless. As we live in a society without guilt attached to masturbation, male orgasms are now worthless. Self restraint offers value, restraint imposed by others is priceless.

• Experience:
I have had 3 previous owners, but have had no same-sex experience since school, and never had a face to face D/s encounter

• Limits:
Nothing to harm my other-life or hurt others, especially those I care about

Featured Threads

New Personals