(UK) Loughborough: M/Slave/22 seeks F/Dom/All ages in area ~ I seek to serve and obey

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland

OzzyD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 4, 2008
22 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Greetings, Mistresses.

I am a pathetic little slave boy seeking a mistress to break me and mold me into Her dream slave toy.

I am very obedient to my Mistresses wherever possible, classed as "hot", "fit" and "sexy" by previous owners, both female AND male! Most slave/Mistress relations have been online, and I don't mind this, but I would like to try an offline one perhaps sometime, most humbly. (Not quite sure how they work, and just finishing university, so depending on what job I get, I could have my own property and Mistress could live in, or travel to - or other arrangement...)

Anyway, more listed below. I've kept it brief to reduce boredom.

*bows*

Your slave.

(p.s. sorry guys, but I'm only looking for Mistresses this time :()

• Kinks:
Love chastity, bondage (e.g. shackled naked to the ceiling by hands above my head), love the idea of being owned, being a toy for someone's pleasure, love nudity and doggie stuff, prolonged pleasuring of owner and friends of owner, dancing, not too fond of drinking urine but I do anyway

• Experience:
I keep a blog (PM for link or ask and I'll post - free to sign up, free to distribute link). Most of this is online on a webcam; hope to change that one day: anal insertion, chastity, bondage, dancing, humiliation, shaving.

• Limits:
Nothing permanent please (Exception: If you can stop body hair from growing forever without damage, I won't stop you there), piercings, excessive bloodshed,

No scat - can touch with tongue, but that's about it.

Nothing illegal (exception: public nudity in non-built up areas or secluded areas with supervision, provided no speaking is involved, and Mistress explains/answers any questions as She sees fit)

Non-smoker preferred (filthy habit)
No switching please (was born a slave, will die a slave)
Not partial to cumming and running,

Will shave pubic hair, underarm hair, chest hair (what there is) and hair around nipples, oh and of course facial hair. Past experiences with arms and legs left me concerned due to loss of blood, but hairless arms/legs turned me on. Butt is a challenge. If Mistress wants a go, however, Mistress is welcome (Perhaps an all-over waxy punishment?).

Attachments

• 100_1716a.jpg
    100_1716a.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 28

Featured Threads

New Personals