U.K. & Ireland

Terra2005

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 31, 2009
23 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old submissive female

I'm a master based in Manchester, UK. I'm looking for an online slave to start with. Living in the UK would be a bonus, as I'm open to meets further down the line.

About Me

I'm 23, Male. I'm a successful professional and hold a science degree. I've been active on getdare for about 4 years now. I'm a fairly private person and prefer one-to-one conversations, so my forum posts are somewhat sporadic. It's also the reason I've taken so long to put up a proper advert.

Outside of this scene, I'm a musician (several instruments). I read high fantasy novels. I like video games (although not to the exclusion of all else). I keep myself in good shape at the gym and enjoy martial arts, although I'm between disciplines at the moment.

I've been interested in BDSM for as long as I can remember, and active on a personal level for about 10 years. My interests are fairly wide and if I haven't tried something, I'm happy to give it a go. A non-exhaustive list of my likes are: Pain, Anal, Humiliation, Watersports, bathroom Control, fisting, object insertion, predicament bondage, wedgies, clamps, enemas. The only limits I currently hold are needles and blood.

I have very little time for posturing in my relationship with my slaves. I believe a slave's submission is a gift which empowers the slave and should be treated with respect. Outside of the BDSM aspects of the relationship, you will find me to be courteous, witty, helpful, friendly and polite - In all respects, a gentleman.

About you

As I stated earlier, ideally I would like a slave based in the UK. I am open to meeting up if it goes well. I would also be ok with a european, online slave as the time zone differences are manageable.

I am willing to consider all levels of experience. Certain of my interests are more important to me than others, so we will be talking extensively before moving forward, to make sure we're on the same page. I have deliberately avoided stating which interests as I don't want to discourage anyone from applying. The main thing I am looking for is a willingness to please, a desire to explore and an open mind.

I will require a verification picture when we begin speaking. This is simply a fully clothed picture of yourself holding a sign with your username on it. I am happy to provide the same.

Camera / Webcam is a major bonus. I understand many slaves feel very awkward about this, so let me assure you I will not ask you to use them until you feel comfortable. Again, I am happy to provide the same.

Whilst I would expect a slave to be committed to me only as a master, I do not require my slaves to forego other, vanilla relationships, outside of this scene. Equally, I would potentially be open to domming a couple, or the female of a consenting couple as well.

I look forward to hearing from you

• Kinks:
Pain, Anal, Humiliation, Watersports, bathroom Control, fisting, object insertion, predicament bondage, wedgies, clamps, enemas

• Experience:
4 years active on getdare, 10 years in my personal life

• Limits:
Blood, Needles

Featured Threads

New Personals