U.K. & Ireland

tomo011

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 16, 2013
18 year old slave male seeking a dominant male under 30

I am a 19 year old male worker, currently living in the Midlands UK. I work most days between 10am - 5pm during Monday - Friday some my time during the day to communicate is slightly limited. At the weekends i also enjoy having a relaxed few days so have more time available. I still live at home with a single parent so that does make my availability of the night easier sometimes.

I have a busy and active lifestyle and enjoy playing football and cricket and going out on social events with friends.

My experience is limited but haven't been fully focused on what i want.

What i am looking for is a start casual S/M relationship which can hopefully build into a longer-lasting long term partnership that works both ways.

I am keen on most tasks but my limits would include:
Public, Family/Friends, Illegal, Permanent Damage

I like to following and would be open to exploring and adapting more:
Pain, CBT, Extreme Pain, Body Writing, Underwear, Pictures (of whatever desire) Bondage

I am willing to make the effort if it is returned so will hopefully find some good matches.

For any more information or if you would be interested please PM me and i hope this post was a little more detailed.

Thanks

• Kinks:
Pain, CBT, Extreme Pain, Body Writing, Underwear, Pictures (of whatever desire) Bondage

• Experience:
My experience is limited but haven't been fully focused on what i want.

• Limits:
Public, Family/Friends, Illegal, Permanent Damage