U.K. & Ireland

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
34 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Introduction. (if 18+ female or in a couple keep reading)

Hey there, I am seeking a female slave or a couple of any experience or any type (more on that later), not really fussed on location (I am based in UK). I am a master of 15+ years experience online and in real life, I have just come out of a relationship where she was my slave and GF. I have advertised here couple of times and found some really cool/slutty people on these forums so thought I would advertise again to see who is about.

LIke I said been doing this type of thing off and on for a long time so have a lot of experience which I can give to newbie sluts/slaves. If you are experienced I am always interested in meeting people so fee free to drop me a line here. I consider myself always learning and each new slave I get I learn something more about being a master, each slave is different and a challenge (i do like a challenge). I am dedicated to my art and have easily had in double figures of online slaves from email/chat/photos/webcam. I enjoy the challenge of using my skills without even touching the girl and learning all there kinks,limits.

I have also worked with couples FF/ MF in the past and have enjoyed that experience so if you are couple feel free to drop me a message as well.

My tasks always creative and I have a dirty mind so expect some good tasks to come your way. If you are in a couple I provide ideas for you both, guidance if you are new to the lifestyle and can dominate you both if in a switch relationship.

Master Law

• Kinks:
Stockings, Tights, Anal, Humiliation, Pain, Domination, Orgasm restriction, Masturbation Restriction

• Experience:
15 years off experience with online and real life slaves, experience of giving tasks of all types. Dominated/helped couples get to know the lifestyle FF and MF, individual tasks to couples and joint tasks. Always had good feedback about my imagination of tasks and chat sessions.

• Limits:
Anyone who does not like tights or stockings (if you don`t like wearing them don`t bother contacting my main kink). Not into extreme pain, more denial, humiliation etc..

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
A question

Are pictures required to be your slave?

Featured Threads

New Personals