(UK) Northampton: M/Slave/43 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ A Challenge to all Dominants!

Sexuality
Straight
Region
U.K. & Ireland

Glow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 30, 2009
43 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

I am writing as a sincere request in an effort to find a Master or Mistress who are worthy of that title.

I am desperate to find an erudite, experienced, literate and committed Master / Mistress who is willing to lead me on a journey of complete subjugation and subservience either face to face or via the medium of the internet.

I am willing to completely transfer sovereignty of my body and soul to the right person who will then control every aspect of my life.

I will without question undertake any activity or command I am given by my defacto owner, I will be their property to do with what they like.

So far in my life I have always controlled my own destiny and made my own decisions. I now wish to embark on a journey where every decision pertaining to my very existence is taken by another.

By every decision I mean every decision, in short complete control over all my actions and functions of my body – True Ownership and ALL that implies.

Outline personal details can be found on my profile page.

If you feel that you are a true Master/Mistress and are suited to this challenge then please contact me.

This is a sincere appeal and a challenge to determine if a true Master or Mistress actually exists.

• Kinks:
My Kinks will be defined by my Owner

• Experience:
Limited but with huge potential

• Limits:
Determined by my Owner

Featured Threads

New Personals