(UK) Nottingham: M/Dom/35 seeks F/Slave/All ages ~ Obediant female slave required

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

UKMaster2010

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 27, 2011
35 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

I am looking for a slave to control 24/7 either online or in real life. I already have one 21 year old female real life slave who meets me on a regular basis. I want to see her with another female slave (preferably blonde as she is bruntte, however not essential).

I have no real preference to age however younger is my particular kink, but older is acceptable. You must be prepared to do everything for my pleasure. You will be my toy. My property. My slave. I am fair but very very firm should you disobey.

• Kinks:
humiliation, control, torture (real life only). If we meet you should be prepared to expect wax torture, nipple clamps, pegs and performing lesbian acts with my current slave.

• Experience:
I have been a Master for over ten years, but have only just found a slave who I know is to become a long-term fixture in my life. Her obediance and willingness to please and serve has been second to none that I have ever encountered. Could you compete with her to become my number 1 slave. You can try, but I doubt you will be successful.

• Limits:
I have very few limits, and have yet to find anything to shock me. As long as it is legal I will have either done it or about to do it. Could you be the one I do it with?

Featured Threads

New Personals