(UK) Online, Uk: M/Slave/30 seeks M/Dom/All ages ~ Cyber slave has webcam!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland

urbankinkster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 15, 2015
30 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

**If for any reason you feel compelled to send me a friend request, please go ahead**

*About*

Every since having a testicle removed last year, I have become increasingly more sexually active, I can now cum multiple times a day, although I prefer to save myself for a big orgasm, Ive started to orgasm like a slut! - Sometimes multiple orgasms can be reached, although I feel deep down its a waste to let it spill on the floor, so Ive started to save what I orgasm in a condom and then re use the condom for lube (id love to be forced to eat it).

I am seeking a Master or Mistress to use/own and control me online, I dont yet have a chastity device but i hope to change that soon.

Im very curious about consensual blackmail, forced play, forced feminisation, cum eating instructions, having shackles or a collar locked on me and earning a release, I have an extensive collection of latex garments as well as butt plugs, toys and restraints.

Hope to chat some more soon.

You can find me on both Skype and Kik: fetfulfilled

• Kinks:
humiliation, blackmail, cei, joi, feminisations, bondage, etc

• Experience:
looking for strict and harsh Master or Mistress

• Limits:
no limits just shy!

Jjclondon

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2015
Blackmail slave

I'm a 31 yo dom in London. Looking for a blackmail slave for online/real use. I like control and humiliation. Dares, pics/vids, pimping you out (no charge) to other guys I choose

Featured Threads

New Personals