(UK) Seaham: M/Slave/18 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ 18/M/UK Seeking Any/F/UK Domme

Night-1991

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 10, 2009
18 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello potential Mistresses. I'm Night. or Daniel in realname. and i am in search of a Mistress. now i am new to the lifestyle. so i need training.

I can give my mobile number out. and my msn. . i hate scat and watersports. but love everything else.also. live in the north of england.

I consider myself to be loyal and hard working for the Mistress, hopefully, she will consider me and take me under, AND a Mistress that will take over my mind, body and soul. Worshipping her will be a huge Honour for me, truely.

I'm outgoing, easy to talk to, so please, do not be afraid to PM me, i'd prefer if you had an application form for me to fill in, i love filling in those when i'm entering service.

Please, either PM me or Add me on my MSN or Yahoo.

[email protected] <- MSN
[email protected] <- Yahoo

I'm interested in all aspects of BDSM, more so TPE, though i'm looking for the Mistress to be dedicated and trustworthy, i see myself as an easy slave to train but i love being scolded or being talked down to like dirt.

Basic Info
E-mail Address:> [email protected]
Ethnicity:> British/White
Virgin:> Yes
Height:> 5.8
Hair Color:> Black/Brown
Eye Color:> Blue
Webcam:> Yes
Digicam:> Yes

• Kinks:
Bondage, Humiliation (Private) , Dogplay , CBT , Crossplaying , Orgasm Control/Denial , 24/7 Servitude , Being Exhibited , Pain, Spanking, Flogging , Worship (boots, feet, ass, hand whatever) , Ponyboy , Maid services , objectification , Femdom

• Experience:
I don't really have much past experience but i have research. Since 17 i've been studing BDSM and all topics related to it.

• Limits:
Scat , Watersports , Blackmail , Anal

Yeah that comes from my Ad. Anyone who reads this may be interested

Featured Threads

New Personals