U.K. & Ireland

znahte23

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 3, 2015
23 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

22/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in UK (serious replies only)

Intro :
It's have been a while since i stop active in this forum because i just moved into UK for University. Having free time, i decided to get into this forum again and i want to try something new .

Basic Information :
Ethnics : Asian.
Looking for :
A Dom = A mistress or a Mommy
or
A Sub = A slave or a Little Girl

About Me :
I'll tell you a little bit of myself so you can know me more. So i'm around 175 cm or 5'7", not too fit but i'm not fat i do exercises regularly, I'm about 66 kg or 145 lbs but i'm not really sure about my weight right now i'm getting slimmer because not really used to UK foods.

I come to UK for studying, i have been here less than a month, still not get used to the foods, the people, and the culture. So, it will be great if you from UK to help me get used with UK ! and of course we can meet up if you also from UK and near my place ! I'd love to get more friends.

I personally love play and listening musics (I play guitar and piano), watch movies or series, play games (I play a lot of games), draw (Not really good just as a hobbies), and martial arts (I currently learning boxing). I love a long conversation either casual talks or serious topics and i always expect a long conversation rather than a short replies, i hoping for a decent relationship not a one day relation.

I'm a kind, silly, lovely, care, and warm basic personality however, i have a strict , demanding and merciless in my Dom side, i won't take back any punishment i gave to my sub and there is a lot of order from me to be done. In my Sub side, I'm not really explore to this side yet, but hopefully i'm an obedient sub but anyway i'm not into pain i just want to be domed casually. I'll explain in-depth about this later.

I'm not a pro dom because i only been in BDSM less than a year and i always being a dom, so zero experience being a sub and not too pro dom. But, more or less i know how to dominate a slave or little girl related to their likes.

My Likes and Dislikes :
As A Dom : This means what i like to do to my sub and what i dislike from a sub.I will match my likes and dislikes with my sub in the further relationship, so this is just a little hints.
Tortures with minor pains,
Fingering,
Semi Public,
Soft Spanking,
Body Writing (Non Permanent),
Nipples torturing,
Pictures (Without face),
Videos (Without face),
Cum Control.

Dislikes :
Disobeys,
Bad time managements,
Doing anything illegal.

As a sub : Because i'm really new, i can say i'm not exploring yet this side of mine but this is a little what i might like and dislike.I will try to match anything which i don't list in my dislikes.
Role play,
Pictures (Without face),
Videos(Without face).

Dislikes :
Pain,
Torturing,
Anal,
Permanent body writing,
Blood,
Illegal.

Important : I experienced photos and videos are a bit big deal for some people so i understand them about comfort zone and trust.So, i'm as a dom won't force you to take a photos or videos in early relationship and as a sub i won't give photos or videos in early relationship.

Me as a Dom :
Now you know my Likes and dislikes about being a dom, here i'll give in-details about what i want as a dom :
Looking for : A slave or Little Girl.
Location : Any Location but highly priority around UK and best if near my place Yorkshire or even Sheffield).

I want a meaningful relationship even as a dom and a sub and i prefer someone near so it's possible to meet up and do this in real life. I want this relationship serious but fun, where we can be friend and having fun together both online or in relationship. I don't expect everything should be sexual so i'd love to involved to your life and know more about my sub.

Me as a Sub :
Now you know my Likes and dislikes about being a sub, here i'll give in-details about what i want as a sub:
Looking for : A Mistress or Mommy.
Location : Any Location but highly priority around UK and best if near my place Yorkshire or even Sheffield).

Overall what i want is not really different with me as a dom. I want a meaningful relationship as a sub and i prefer someone near so it's possible to meet up and do this in real life.The different i expect i will dominated as a sub within my dislikes and likes, also explored by my mistress or mommy about my likes.Other than that same like me as a dom I want this relationship serious but fun, where we can be friend and having fun together both online or in relationship. I don't expect everything should be sexual so i'd love to involved to your life and know more about my dom.

KiK : znahte23
Email : [email protected]

In touch always better:
That's all my overall, if you have any question feel free to contact me via E-mail, KiK, Private message or even here, i will response to your question ASAP. However, be in touch always better isn't it ? so if you interested to me contact me in anyway you wanted to I hope you enjoyed reading this ad ! I looking forward any slave, little girl, mistress or mommy out there who looking for a dom or sub ! Sorry if my English is not good, i'm not a native.

• Kinks:
Clit teasing,
Tortures with minor pains,
Fingering,
Semi Public,
Soft Spanking,
Body Writing (Non Permanent),
Nipples torturing,
Pictures (Without face),
Videos (Without face),
Cum Control.

• Experience:
I'm not a pro dom because i only been in BDSM less than a year and i always being a dom, so zero experience being a sub and not too pro dom. But, more or less i know how to dominate a slave or little girl related to their likes.

• Limits:
Dislikes :
Disobeys,
Bad time managements,
Doing anything illegal.

Featured Threads

New Personals