Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
22 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

About Me

Hi, I’m known around here as Anonimousbob, but this is of little concern to those I hope are interested in m y post. I am looking for a dom/domme (I personally would prefer a mistress but would also be interested in a master) and should I be lucky enough for someone to read this and be interested, it would obviously be their choice as to what I am referred to as.

I am 22, living in the UK and currently unemployed. I have chosen to look at this positively, since my main problem in pervious relationships has been time commitment and being able to find a time at which both myself and my master have been free. Now that I do not have any fixed daily routine, I will be available during the day time (9-5 GMT) whilst I will mainly be home alone.

At this point in time I own a single sex toy, this is a cross between a butt-plug and anal beads. It is a plug made of a number of balls, called an exhilarator plug. Should I be able to afford it, I will purchase further sex toys as you wish.

Previous Experience

I have been a member of this site and community for over five years now and, whilst I have experience of a lot of dares and a handful of slave/master relationships, I feel I should try and commit to a more serious relationship.

I have had a few short-term masters/mistresses in the past but I was always busy and it seemed impossible to find time to fit in the relationship

What I am looking for

I am looking for a mistress/master who will be available to control me as they wish at times that are convenient for both of us. I hope for a relatively strict, yet understanding person who will attempt to push my limits in order to find the best level for both of us.

I expect that should I be disobedient, for whatever reason, I will be punished as is deemed fit for the degree of disobedience.

If the relationship should develop, and it is at all possible, I would be interested in eventually developing the relationship into a real world encounter. Obviously this would be done in a secure way as should always be the case for such encounters.

What you can expect from me

I am looking for someone to serve. I feel great satisfaction in knowing I am pleasing you and knowing that I am in my rightful place, beneath a superior person. I will be loyal to the extent I am capable, conducting tasks as you see fit. I will always do my best to satisfy you and I will do my upmost to make you proud to be my owner.

I have access to a webcam and as such am willing to conduct tasks on video for you, although I prefer to keep my identity secret (no face, at least in the beginning)

I always try to keep focussed on a task, something I may not always succeed at but I will always strive towards. For example I knew I needed to focus and work hard on this document, so I inserted a plug and was not permitted to remove it until the task was complete. This discomfort helped keep my mind on the task.

• Anal
• Crossdressing
• Humiliation/verbal abuse/teasing
• Minor pain
• Secluded public

Limits
• Openly public (likely to be caught) and involving others
• Illegal
• Significant pain/body marking
• Messy dares (urine, faeces etc)

Summary

• 22/m/slave looking for a mistress/master
• Living in the UK
• Have webcam
• Lots of free time (especially during the day time GMT)

• Kinks:
Femdom
Humiliation
Crossdressing
Feminisation
Anal
Secluded public

• Experience:
I do not have a significant amount of experience, most of what experience I have involves short-term relationships and dares from either GetDare or sites like Milovana.

Despite this, I look to serve and please a dominant figure, and to be put in my place. As I learnt from my shorter experience, I enjoy being under the control of someone superior to me, and now I have more free time to commit to being controlled as I deserve to be.

If I am lucky enough to be chosen, I will do what I can to show you how loyal I can be to you and to make you happy with how I fulfil my duties.

• Limits:
I am not a fan of significant pain, or activities that are likely to get me in trouble such as tasks involving nudity in public or those around family and friends.

I am also not interested in performing acts utilising bodily waste or mess, including urine and faecal matter.

Additionally, I have a relatively low tolerance for pain. Whilst a small amount is ok, anything too severe I can not stand and will therefore be unable to carry it out on my person.

Finally, I won't do any task that involves marking my body or any obvious changes to my appearance. This comes back to not being found out by people I know.

Featured Threads

New Personals