U.K. & Ireland

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
32 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

32/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

*looking for couples as well*

Master Law
32, 6ft athletic body
UK
Straight
Contact me on this site via pm or if you prefer [email protected]
(These are based on what i do with slaves or tasks i set for couples)

I am looking for a female slave or a couple (MF or FF) for mainly online fun to start with but maybe go to offline if we are right for each other.

For a female slave, the tasks set are always based around the likes of the slave and I will touch on dislikes for punishments depending on how she feels about this. I have had 2 off line slaves, both were completely new to scene, I have also had 2 webcam slaves one was new to the idea other one was experienced. The slave can be new or experienced I am not fussed I enjoy working with both, any applicants introduce yourself to me via ways shown above and any likes/dislikes/limits as well. Webcam is not needed to contact me, it can be based around chat/emails exclusively, no picture is needed unless you want to. I use windows live messenger, just email a time you are on, I am not fussed if you are in different time zone we can work away around this.

Couple wise, I have two couples at the moment, which I assign a task to and they report back how they got on and ideas for the next task. Again no picture or webcam is needed for couples, email/chat exclusively is fine. Same rules as before introduce yourself and state if you switch or master/slave or mistress/slave, list any likes/limits/dislikes for both of you. Currently my two couples one is very experienced the other is not, both have been set tasks and are doing them or in the process of setting up the session. Complete honesty is a must for me, if you have a fetish tell me and we can work something around it and see what happens. The more honest you are, the more fun the task will be for you or you and your slave. Please state any toys you have to hand and are willing to use in tasks be it sex toys, webcams, cameras, bondage gear etc.... The relationship I have with you be it slave or couples is up to you, I can commit to some evenings a week and new tasks are always going through my head so once you have completed one the next one shouldn`t be long in coming.

If you cannot put in too many days of the week into this please state, it doesn`t matter, just so I know how often we can get together. We all have real lives which get in the way so it is just one of those things. All tasks are done off-line in the slaves/couples own time unless you are under my full control there is no time limit to complete task.

Okay what I do is quite simple really, all tasks are based on conservations with the couple or slave, they are all based on likes/dislikes, limits are never touched or discussed. They vary in how sexy/public/ etc... they are depending on needs in question, for example if you a couple likes role play I would submit a task which involves an outline of the roles and what I expect to happen in the session such as a cleaner and husband or school teacher and pupil etc...

Slave wise exactly the same its all based on what you tell me, if you are an exhibitionist I might suggest creating an album on this site with pictures of yourself doing tasks. Public dares can be done as well depending on circumstance of slave.

Okay that is roughly what I am looking for, if you are interested contact away but state on how committed you are, I have had numerous time wasters before so put some thought into it and give me a shout; all responses will get an email or message back.

Hope to hear from you soon
Master Law

• Kinks:
Likes :- orgasm control, lingerie, high heel shoes, anal training, clothing restriction, anything in the likes of slave/couple, role play, punishments, mild pain
Dislikes: - time wasters
Limits: - anything the slave has in her list or couples, scat, extreme pain

• Experience:
10 years of experience (not all the time), with 2 offline slaves and 2 online web cam slaves. Also have 2 couples who I set tasks to now and again.

• Limits:
No timewasters please and if you can`t commit to full time please state so I know.