TrueSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 29, 2008
(UK) Warwick: M/Slave/18 seeks Dom/18-20

18 year old slave male seeking a 18+ year old dominant male or female

I'm Joe i'm 18/m looking for a master with the same sort of 'extreme' kinks as me who can dominate me both on webcam and also through rules in everyday life.

I have written a short summery of my past experiences and feelings as a slave to help me find a potential master, however i would appreciate the feedback of as many people as possible just to give me advice on my situation and life as a slave. I will attach this document to the post.

As for my looks, i am chubby with brown hair and green eyes.

• Kinks:
Humiliation - private and public, through babying, being treated like a child or being treated like a dog or other animal and being made to wear dirty/small/embarrassing clothes.
Disgusting things - piss, maybe poo, most other disgusting things
Painful things - mainly nipple pain and anal pain.

• Experience:
Find my detailed summery of experiences in the word document attached.

• Limits:
Things that people i know directly will find out about, which includes being noisy on cam and also includes making mess on things that i cannot hide.

Things that are just too painful - i like pain but nothing too much, the sorts of things i have written about in my summery are examples of the pain i would be prepared to take.

Anything that's likely to get me arrested.

I will not do anything involving masturbation and cum for a master unless i have a deep trust with them so no quick fixes on that part.

Attachments

• Me as a slave.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals