(UK) Watford: F/Dom/26 seeks M/Slave/All ages in area ~ Life of use abuse and chastity

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

Watforddeviant

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 10, 2014
26 year old dominant female seeking a slave male of any age

I am currently looking for a full time TPE slave. This is a genuine and long term offer and is the perfect opportunity of life long slavery for the right person. Men and women and couples can apply

Age height weight class background etc unimportant. Prefer white men but other ethnicities will be considered.

You must have a minimum 2 bedroom property or be willing to get one (I will pay a little towards rent and bills to be negotiated)
You must work

You will be a domestic slave and be kept in chastity.
I will treat you like crap and punish you when chores aren't done.
I will have complete control over your life. Your phone computer and accounts will all be available for me to see whenever I want and will be restricted by me.
You will ask my permission for everything that has not already been allowed.
I will play with you if and when I want.
I will be having a sex life without you and you maybe expected to clean us after or serve us both before and during.
You will be expected to perform oral when I want and for however long I want.

You will serve me in every way and expect nothing. In return I will make you feel like the worthless dog you are and take control of your life.

You must be seeking a life of hard work, abuse and complete slavery being ready to and knowing that this is how you want to spend your life.

I don't care what you look like and I expect the same as this isn't about attraction it's about slavery. If this is what you want I can give it to you. I am a complete bitch and know how to use and degrade men.

Take that first step to your new life of slavery.... Message me.

X

• Kinks:
Chastity, humiliation, degradation, domestic servitude, slavery, caning, forced bi

• Experience:
Nearly a decade practicing domination. Have owned female and male slaves previously, trained many others, dabbled in training couples.

• Limits:
I do not and will never do or ask you to do anything unsafe, insane or illegal.
I stay away from vomit and minors
I don't play with anything that would pierce skin ei needles, knives, razors

Dealbreakers :
You have to be completely fully single or if you are married your wife must be completely on board with having a mistress in the house or be willing to be my slave also

You must live in London (north of the river) or Hertfordshire (south side)

If you want to get something in return I don't want to know

You need to have a 2 bedroom premises or have a one bedroom big enough for you to have a sleeping area.

Featured Threads

New Personals