United States (East of the Rockies)

MasterC

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2009
24 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave male

I'm 24 (look more like 20), 5'7", about 160 lbs., in shape, good looking, and masculine. Seeking a LTR with a guy that is also interested in being a submissive or slave to a more dominant man or master. I will want to engage in kinky things like light bondage, some whipping, etc. I also like normal things like getting massages etc. Pics and webcam chatting available upon request. Please have them also if you request. Interests go beyond the bedroom also and both you and I can have normal lives outside closed doors. You should be open to the later option to move in together (this is LTR afterall). Please be like-minded as in you are willing to serve me and my needs; the more submissive, the better. Be young, around my age (20's), in generally good shape (skinny okay, but no chubs). If you have any further questions please feel free to email me. [email protected] You may also PM me or reply to this post, but I'm more likely to check my email first. Thank you.

• Kinks:
bondage, tickling, whips, servitude, forced labor and exercise, role play

• Experience:
I've been a master online and some in real life but have never had a good relationship. If you want further details, just contact me.

• Limits:
I'll respect limits of others. I'm not interested in anything gross or illegal.

Last edited:

cdshopper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 30, 2010
Good evening.

Is a 27 year old male sub, into everything you posted, too old for you?

MasterC

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2009
Update Male Master Seeks Male Slave

I am still looking for a male slave. I had some good leads with this post in the past. But in the end when the time came to meet, they were a no show and just stopped communicating. If there are any serious gay or bi men 18-30 years old, looking to serve a serious, strict, yet kind master, get in touch. I will get to know you via email at first and maybe some web cam chats to see each other. If you absolutely don't have a web cam don't let it deter you, but it would be nice to know what each other look like and it helps build a little trust. Also, I like had a birthday, so I'm 25 and not 24, but still look the same. ;) Oh ya, emailing me is the best way to contact me so try that first. But I may try back here later. Peace. :cool:

Featured Threads

New Personals