United States (East of the Rockies)

MasterC

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2009
25 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave male

I'm a white, good looking male master. I'm seeking a pup/dog slave boy. Please be younger than me or close to my age. My last slave was 21 but he's moving away. :( Please be willing to travel to me and have the means to do so. I've gone out of my way to meet guys before only to be let down when they didn't show up. I live in Uniontown, PA about 1 hour south of Pittsburgh. Ideally this will be a permanent thing where you live with me. You should be open to regular master slave things but also be willing to act like an obedient, submissive dog on command. I'm also willing and wanting to switch it up a bit and have you as my own personal lycan wolf guard dog or something like that. If you want to know anything else please email me. My email is [email protected] . You may also PM me here. I'll be checking responses to this post for the next few days as well. When you do email me please send a regular shirtless picture of yourself and an introduction, nude is not necessary. I'm looking for someone thin, skinny, or athletic build. Please no chubs. Put "Your Pup" in subject line of the email. If you're not sure exactly what a dog slave is I found a website that gives a pretty good description and I can email you the link. It is almost exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks.

• Kinks:
I'm interested in total affectionate submissiveness, much like you would find in a puppy. This naturally is a humiliating position. I also give whippings as punishment. You'll be wearing a collar and dog tags at all times.

• Experience:
I've had 3 slaves in person before and several online.

• Limits:
Please no one over 30.

Featured Threads

New Personals