Unknown kink curiosity

Kinkyn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 26, 2021
I was talking to someone recently and they mentioned this and I was wondering if this was a real thing. Has anyone ever heard of or know of any ladies who want to be used and pounded like a sex toy until they are pregnant and then as soon as they are born getting used again and again until they are pregnant again and doing this over and over again with them basically being bred nonstop. Iv never heard of this myself and was wondering if this was a real thing or just a story?

Letmebeyourss

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2021
probably a breeding kink in my experience... although it varies person to person.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
It's a fantasy kink based loosely on some apocryphal stories.

Why? Who knows. Basically there is nothing in this, let's face it it's a really, really slow paced kink. Five minutes of frenzied fucking followed by 9 months of total boredom sitting around waiting to pop, giving birth, which is no picnic, then another 5 minutes of frenzied fucking, and so on.

And at the end you've got a bunch of kids to look after. Now anyone who has had kids in their life will tell you they turn everything on it's head, and I mean everything. If you think you're racing back out to fuck a 100 guys again 3 weeks after giving birth you really are deranged. You won't have slept in weeks and will be in absolutely no mood to fuck anyone as the little tykes have sapped every bit of energy you can muster.

This is totally, 100%, absolutely a fantasy kink.

Last edited:
Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I heard about pregnancy fetish. This is spread in anime stories and kinks. But once and fantasy, doubt to happen.
Never being pregnant again. Strange thinking.

Featured Threads

New Personals