Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I never got why everyone puts the timers so low. I mean its not like there is a central page people can see you they need the link, but if they arent looking where you posted it within 5-10 minutes its already gone.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I never got why everyone puts the timers so low. I mean its not like there is a central page people can see you they need the link, but if they arent looking where you posted it within 5-10 minutes its already gone.

Good point that. There is no galley like temp exposed had so who is going to find you other than those that have the link. It would be different if there was a galley. I was put on temp exposed with no time restriction and I ended up staying exposed for several embarrassing weeks.

privvy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2012
I agree, it is useless uploading the pics once they are removed after only a few minutes. Its as though they do not wish the photos to be viewed.

Humfert

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 21, 2019
Good point that. There is no galley like temp exposed had so who is going to find you other than those that have the link. It would be different if there was a galley. I was put on temp exposed with no time restriction and I ended up staying exposed for several embarrassing weeks.

That’s a very true point, but it is the thrill of the chance of being seen... very small, but it is there. Now the pics will be up quite a bit longer... and no ugly IP blocking the view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals