Jolly_FtM

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Dear Sirs,
tomorrow i will have some work to do, but will also have some time for myself.

I thought that my media is quite empty, so i came up with the idea, that you can tell me, what picture you want to see and i will put it up the gallery.

Limits: blood, permanent, crossdressing, vomit, scat, needles, public, illegal, facepic, friends and family

I updated my profile with a list of my toys.

I will be out working today, so you can get creative, send me a message over here, post here or send it via kik.

I will do every pic request tomorrow and update the album.

I am not allowed to cum, till all pics are made. I'd also appreciate it, if you tell me how i am allowed to cum afterwards, i'll pick the best/painful/creative one.

Please keep the tasks for the pic request short, cause i really have lot's of work tomorrow.

I hope you like the idea. I am curious how many tasks i will get.

Thank you for using me and have a nice day or evening, depending where on earth you are. :)

Jolly

Jolly_FtM

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Just came home.

Got only a few pic requests so far. No need to be shy. I am very obedient.

My kik is jolly.ftm

Ready to please you.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Something I think every man needs is a big fat cock. Since you are sadly lacking, cursed instead with a useless cunt you should fix this by making yourself a sock cock. Take a large sport type sock and stuff it with other socks etc until it is full and bulging then knot the end. Insert the knot part into your cunt hole then let that big boy hang down between your legs. Show us just how good your new sock cock looks by adding it your gallery.

Reactions: Jolly_FtM

Featured Threads

New Personals