Update on the last outing...

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
I ended up having to be in a meeting and was not able to meet with her until the afternoon. My Mastress had said that was fine but to be prepared. I was told to drive to a nail salon wearing nothing and to park right in front of the store front and then once parked I could put on shorts and a t shirt and sandals and nothing else. I did exactly as told and then once there she texted me from inside and told me to come in to the store and sit in the waiting area for her and "her friend". I couldn't believe it, but I did as I was told and went inside. My Mastress was sitting with a friend and they were getting their nails done. I had to sit and wait.
When they were done, my Mastress approached me in the waiting area and introduced me to her friend "Rebecca" and she then told me that she had told Rebecca all about me. I was then told that they were going to go outside and I was to pay for their nails as I had ruined my Mastress plans.
I quickly paid and stepped outside after my Mastress. They were standing next to my car having a smoke, I was told to get in the car and to strip. Totally naked in a public parking spot. My Mastress then had Rebecca look inside to see that I was a good slave and did exactly as my Mastress said. My Mastress made me suffer like that for a few more minutes and even opened the passenger door so that I felt even more exposed. I really don't think anyone saw me....other than Rebecca.

Then my Mastress had me drive naked to a large retail lingerie store and park outside, I was told to hand over some money and off the two went inside. They returned 20 minutes later and had me drive to a park nearby.

They then walked off a trail near where I had parked holding the bag from the lingerie store and I was told to follow butt naked. I did as I was told, they only walked in about 50 feet and then my Mastress handed me 7 different pairs of panties that I was make to model for them. Mastress took a picture of each one and Rebecca was laughing at my humiliation.

Once this chore was completed, I was told to sit on a log very near where the car was parked. My Mastress and Rebecca got in the car and rolled down the windows, I was then told to jerk off and cum on the log in plain view of them. I did as I was told and all I heard was the laughing coming from the car.

I was then made to drive them back to where there car was parked in the nude and was sent on my way from there.

Featured Threads

New Personals