19fNeeds2bPunished

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
I've been very very bad and need to be harshly punished. I pretended to want a Master than abandoned him because I panicked. Before, I had more than five minor infractions, four moderate infractions, and four serious infractions (ignoring a punishment order, procrastinating on a test, accidentally giving my pussy a razor burn, and then failing that test). I was told that the moderate and minor infractions punishments would triple (even though they were already severe) if I failed my test, but I left before I could be punished. Then I masturbated without permission. I will do all of the posts that fit my criteria (limits listed below). In addition, if you include a number, that's how many times I will spank my ass/clit. (Please specify which you'd like me to hit-both is ok too- and if Ass, if your number is total or per cheek). Please give me a very harsh punishment.

Tools: wooden-backed brush, ruler (perfect for clit spanks), toothpaste, toothbrush, two small thin dildos, 16 clothespins, used panties, and a squarish brush handle that almost too big to fit in my pussy

Limits: Nothin illegal, only semi public (where I'm doing something that only I know about), nothing too loud- I'm in a dorm, no blood/scat/permanent marks of any kind, nothing health-jeapordizing (like leaving clothespins on for more than 30 minutes) no clamps fully closed on my clit (though I'm okay with pinching it), no pictures/videos/etc, nothing I can't do in my dorm, dorm shower, or really really discreetly.

Djmatt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2013
punishments

i want you to slap your clit at least 50 times with the ruler then when its red get some salt and rub it on it

spandexass

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 31, 2015
Toothpaste and Spanking

Lather up your pussy in toothpaste. Slap your clit as hard as you can with the ruler for 2 mins as fast as possible. Report back how many times you could slap your clit.

Ganduman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 28, 2014
Put some really tight clothes pins on your pussy lips. Spank them for added pain. Enjoy ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals