Used as a Target

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
When I saw this very same title used in an earlier post in this forum it brought back memories from my college days. But unlike in that other story posted here, I was used as a target in a much less dangerous but somewhat more erotic way.

At the time I was a sophomore in college and attending a fraternity party. As a member of a nearby sorority, I had attended numerous parties at this fraternity house before, and grew to know a number of the guys as casual friends. At this point in my life I was anything but sexually adventurous. You could probably describe me more accurately as sexually repressed, mostly as a result of having very strict parents and relatively conservative childhood.

At some point during the evening an alcohol-fueled conversation that I was involved in turned to the topic of oral sex, actually more specifically cum facials. We were all laughing and carrying on, and at some point I made a comment that I had recently heard from a sorority sister that semen is actually an excellent form of facial skin care that minimizes and can actually cure acne. I can't believe I said that, but as drunk as I was at the time I shouldn't have been. To no surprise every one of the guys concurred with that assessment and were soon citing studies they were familiar with that drew that same conclusion. Honestly I'm not sure to this day if that is in fact true, and I suspect they were making up those assertions for obvious reasons. But I was young and dumb and clueless - and VERY inebriated.

Anyway, as any intelligent person might expect, one thing led to another, and before long I was upstairs sitting on the hallway floor surrounded by a group of fraternity brothers who all wanted to cure what little facial acne I had at the time. And soon I was sitting there looking up at bunch of cocks being stroked. I still don't remember how they convinced me to remove my blouse, but not three minutes after doing so I was being pelted by warm spurts of cum. It was soon all over my hair (omfg), my face, my breasts, tummy and skirt. Let me just say that for some reason their aim was absolutely horrible! Why is that?!?

Some of my sorority sisters wound up hearing about the incident, and told me they thought that to be so demeaning to me. But I had always considered an orgasm to be the ultimate sexual pleasure. And realizing that my face and body was able to have that type of sexual effect on numerous guys, whom I considered attractive, I thought it to be a very flattering experience.

I'll never forget that image of being surrounded by beautiful, erect cocks. No doubt that experience had a profound impact on the type of person I am today.

cupcolin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2024
If I had to guess, I'd say they talked you into taking your top off to help keep it clean. As a favor, you know, just trying to help you out :)

Reactions: Marcilik

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
If I had to guess, I'd say they talked you into taking your top off to help keep it clean. As a favor, you know, just trying to help you out :)
Hmmm. I don't know why I never considered that as most guys in that fraternity were definitely gentlemen.

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Wow hot story, do you have any more to share?

Regarding bad aim, next time your having an orgasm, right at the crucial moment when your eyes are rolling and body trembling, try and do something that requires a little dexterity 😝

Reactions: Terri

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
Wow hot story, do you have any more to share?
Oh yea. I'll get to more when I have time.

Regarding bad aim, next time your having an orgasm, right at the crucial moment when your eyes are rolling and body trembling, try and do something that requires a little dexterity 😝
Haha. Yes I completely understand. It was more of a rhetorical question. I actually love when their aim is really bad. That means I'm having a greater effect on him. Because of that I strive to make guys completely lose control. I realize that whatever happens when they are in that condition is my fault, and I take complete responsibility for whatever happens afterwards!

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Oh yea. I'll get to more when I have time.

Haha. Yes I completely understand. It was more of a rhetorical question. I actually love when their aim is really bad. That means I'm having a greater effect on him. Because of that I strive to make guys completely lose control. I realize that whatever happens when they are in that condition is my fault, and I take complete responsibility for whatever happens afterwards!
Can’t wait. And ye I get It was a rhetorical question. I just wanted to talk about you loosing control. You seem like you have that effect on men, making them loose control.

Terri

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2024
USA
I just wanted to talk about you loosing control.
Haha. I rarely lose control. Well, one thing can make that happen, but it's unfortunately rare. Anyway, I digress.

You seem like you have that effect on men, making them loose control.
Well I definitely try! When that happens their reactions vary wildly (pun intended). Love it!

Reactions: Marcilik

Marcilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 16, 2024
United Kingdom
Haha. I rarely lose control. Well, one thing can make that happen, but it's unfortunately rare. Anyway, I digress.
Oh please do tell, or do you like to tease. Building anticipation.
Well I definitely try! When that happens their reactions vary wildly (pun intended). Love it!
You like to please then, I doubt you have to try very hard.

Featured Threads

New Personals