Vagina/Anal stuffing or stretching experiment

JuliaIsMyName

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 25, 2016
Hello!
I want to do an experiment. I really love anal and pussy stretching (even though I'm not really experienced yet), and want to find someone (m,f) not much older than 20 (max.25) to try and think of new things that I can put or stuff in my asshole (fruits, liquids, etc.) and maybe keep in there that have some nice effects! Of course the things can also get bigger and bigger and stretch my but over the time...;)
I love being creative with new things and testing whether they have any long lasting effect ;)
As I said, I need a partner to do that, who of course needs to be creative and wants to do that with me and my butt!
Of course that experiment can go further and further and take a few weeks/months; as we like :)
I don't have time 24/7 but on some afternoons or the weekends :)
Comment if you are interested <3

Shairako

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2015
I'm very interested in being that partner, so if you could, kik me back at Shairako ^^

SoCaliMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 10, 2015
I'll be that partner to stuff and stritch that asshole out for good
Kik me at MasterSeekingGirl

KdeMamOci

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 18, 2015
I am interesten helping you with stretching of your holes, i am 18male and my kik is KdeMamOci, pm me on there

Dakotaflemmerson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 18, 2014
Hell
Love anal

I love anything about anal and stretching is amazing! I would love to be that partner. Kik me at dakotaflemmerson I'm male 22 years old

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Girl just a word, just be careful what your stuffing, clean it good the last thing you need is toxic shock syndrome.

bidomguy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2015
I'm always looking for new ways to train my sales to do so this sounds like a brilliant thing to try with you. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you want to know more!

angsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2015
Well I am interested. Send me a personal message we can discuss a few things and then move on too something like kik maybe. So yeah let me know.

Featured Threads

New Personals