Verbal degradation

Dominic4e

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2017
British living in Germany
Hi all I’m bringing back my verbal degradation service. Last time I did this lots of people couldn’t handle it so let’s see can you? I’ll destroy any self esteem you have and tear it apart. I’ve also devised a intensity system text me on kik at Dominic4e with either light,medium,heavy or hardcore or message me here
Light=you average simple stuff name calling and so nothing overly Personalsed
Medium= basic info such as height,weight looks will be incorporated into the insults and they will also go further and be more extreme
Hard= in-depth details such as occupation and insecurities the insults will or hold back and will use many Unmoral insults.
Hardcore= I will insult everything I can to the best of my ability including any photos you have. This is only for people who are incredibly thick skinned

As for how it will work it’s up to you either in a normal conversation and I insult you, a long list of insults with you occasionally replying or something else which you thought off

*disclaimer* if you have already sent me a message on kik it’s a good idea to reply to this post as well since I may see it better

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So first things first... how old are you actually? Your prior posts scream fake or lying with the fact you as a "master" cant get your own age correct. See the below links:

In July 2018 you were 24yrs old.

In Nov 2018 you stated you were 25yrs old in this post:

Then in Dec 2019 you were 24 based on this post

You age in reverse? How old are you claiming to be now?

Moving on to the more important matter since it appears you might not have the level of "mastery" you claim, please ensure you find someone who knows how to handle emotional play as you claim to be experienced in. This type of degrading play can have a lot of adverse negative effects on someone and you need to be aware of how to provide the appropriate aftercare for them as needed. This whole post just comes off as very abusive and not actually kink focused. Like you specifically mentioned "last time lots of people couldn't handle it" Seems pretty self confident, but did you ensure they were taken care of properly afterwards?

Again you might have a fair amount of exp at this, but your post is showing the exact opposite. If you need some help maybe ask around to the more experienced members or perhaps browse some posts and get a better understanding.

Anyone replying to the ad here be sure you vet and verify before going in too far it def has some red flags.

Happy kinking

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
So first things first... how old are you actually? Your prior posts scream fake or lying with the fact you as a "master" cant get your own age correct.

I have long wanted to talk about masters who are 14 years old and who impersonate themselves in 20 years. Very often you can find the recognition of a 20-year-old master who says that he practiced for 7 years.

Featured Threads

New Personals