Very active private KIK group looking for new members (Pure Doms preferred)

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Hey all

We have a very active chat group that's has been going on for more then half a year now, it's still very active. At this current stage we have many awesome female subs and there's just too many of them so we are looking to balance things out.

We are not a M/s or D/s dating service if your desperate for a sub or a Dom this probably isn't your chat

We are a group of kinky people that love talking and getting to know each other for real. Apart from fetishes we chat about anything and every thing. And the chat could be active 24/7 since we are from all over the world.

We are now recruiting new members to join us and below is the list by priority of what we are looking for

Preference
Dom/Dommes
Newbie (we can help intro you to this lifestyle)
Couples (usually less likely to be searching for Dom or subs)
Subs/Switch

Of course for a chat group to function we have rules and we will have to screen you before we accept you. Below are the rules

Rules
1) Don't be a dick
2) Over 18 only
3) Be as active as you can
4) Don't harass people
5) Don't pm without asking permission in group first
6) no blank or plain color profile pic
7) private photo vids audio or links should have permission by owner or subject before being shared in chat or public domain
8) be honest
9) don't request live picture without previous permission

If you are interested write me an essay of 500 words of why unicorn are beautiful. Just kidding

If you interested pm me or Curiouslyintereste and tell us your kik and why your interested in joining this group, sorry have to sort out some idiots.

We are a chat group, not a play group. There's occasional play but that's not the main focus

Last edited:

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Draken its always a pain when people cant read isnt it lol

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Geez guys, did any of you bother to read the post? It clearly says to send a pm to the kik group owners/mods Draken or Curiouslyintereste not post your details here.
Guess on that score you've already failed the entry test...

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I love it when people pay attention. Thank you for pointing that out to them, Droptokon. If they an't follow instructions, what leads us to believe they can read the other key points in that message?

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Thanks Doctor and Curious

One more thing, although my kik is stated there and I do have some polite replies please still stick to the request of the thread

New Personals