Limits
Vaginal penetration

Anal_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 13, 2023
Hey there! To start with Im 21f kinda small girl, I weight 130lbs and Im 5"1, I have a normal figure leaning towards the slime side. I workout everyday so if thats something you like, theres that.

Im very submissive, several past doms have said that Im the most submissive girl they have ever had, and they usually love it, my main motivator is your praise and your cock. Im an anal slut first and foremost, I absolutely love it and would like it to be the main focus of my training, I really dislike vaginal penetration, so thats a hard limit. Im looking for a not so mean Dom, who likes to compliment my body and me being a good girl. I also enjoy humiliation and degradation, as well as some pain.

Im a cock warmer and cum slut at heart, I want your cum everywhere, but to finally end in my mouth. I want you to drain your balls in me, face, tits, a creampie, deep in my ass, anywhere.

Please dm me if interested

Attachments

• IMG_20231205_141210_171.jpg
    IMG_20231205_141210_171.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20231213-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20231213-WA0003.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 53

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This reads like you’re seeking an in person local type thing. You’ll probably have better results checking out your local scene since you’re in sandiego I know there was a very active community last time I was there.
You’re not very likely to find many doms locally on this particular site. But good luck on your search. An anal only girl is quite the catch.

Sklavenhalter

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2018
Contact me on kik: sklavenhalter79 and we will have a talk about your needs and your submission

Featured Threads

New Personals