Sexy-little-minx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2017
Dear All,

I am looking in to getting myself a remote or app controlled vibe however I need some recommendations and a master who would control this for me.

If you have any suggestions please let me know I'm dying to hear.

All my Love
Sexy-Little-Minx

Reactions: Brownman12346

sonicking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 6, 2016
I have a friend who has a remote vibrator, I have controlled it and it drives her crazy....it is called the Lovense Lush. I would be more than willing to control it for you but we are from different parts of the world and i don't think it work from that distance...lol

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
lush runs on app so as long as both have it then distance is a non issue. your phone connects to hers through app and her phone opertates the vibe based on whats received.

I had a we vibe my sub used.

First decide if you want internal only or one thats made more like an in panty clit style vibe. What ive seen is dif ones react differently based on body thickness, whether internal or not, other interference, and phone compatibility. None are perfect. Just search around compare and find one that doesnt drop connection frequently. You dont wanna be in the throws of passions on edge and it disconnect and you gotta reboot to get back in business. keep in mind there will be lag issues small but still present when using phones apps vs proximity controls. Some apps even have built in chat. Good luck.

Brownman12346

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 2, 2018
Uk
Hi

I have used one before , as the controller. A lovense vibrator. Found it to be good fun!!!! Hope you get one and I get the opportunity to help you with it!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals