Viewer's Choice Temporary Exposure Competition [ENTRIES CLOSED]

Cumhard1122

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2019
If you're reading this message, entries for this game are now CLOSED.

Rules were updated on:
June 11, 2019

Read them carefully!

Hello Kinksters--

What's this all about?

This is a contest where people submit a photo to be posted here for 72 hours. A poll in the thread lets the viewers decide who "wins" and has a gallery of their nudes exposed.

This contest is open to all, regardless of gender.
Theme: Go for the 🥇 Gold 🥇

Key changes this round:
- There will be THREE MEDALISTS this round. They will be ranked GOLD 🥇(#1), SILVER 🥈(#2) and BRONZE 🥉(#3). They will each be exposed differently (as described below)
- Minimum of 15 participants for this game to run (if we get fewer, I will reduce the number of winners: one winner per 5 entries)
- The number of entries will be CONFIDENTIAL and I will not disclose if asked

- in addition to the three winners, the person with the LOWEST vote total who DOES NOT SHOW FACE will also be exposed (as described below)
- New ENTRY PHOTO pose
- Not showing face puts you at risk for 30 days of exposure

How does it work?

1. Take the following ENTRY PHOTO:
- Pose on your knees, completely nude, facing the camera. Hands by behind your head. (Replicate the attached photo exactly)
- You MUST edge yourself 3 times before taking the photo to that you are wet/hard/aroused
- You must be completely visible--nothing can be cut off (like knees, elbows, head, or feet)
-
There is NO FACE ALLOWED in the ENTRY PHOTO (It will be covered by an emoji of your choosing, like in the attached example photo)
- If you don't want to add the emoji, I can do it for you

- Unlike previous rounds, there will be no sign this time, but you will verify that the photos are you to my satisfaction before I accept the entry.

Create an EXPOSURE GALLERY of 10 NUDES (or more):
- This game is about exposing nudes, so the photos must be nude (jockstraps are acceptable in one or two photos, but this isn't for cross-dressing/non-nude, embarrassing photos).
- You get to pick the poses, but close up dick pics do not count (because they're lame and we all know it).
- Obviously, every pic must be of you and you alone--no photos depicting any part of any other person.

3. Send your ENTRY PHOTO and EXPOSURE GALLERY (and preferred pronouns) to me either via DM here or on PREFERABLY on kik @Cumhard1122 (I'm not on all the time, so feel free to send all of your photos before I respond--I'll see them when I'm on again, and I'll confirm your entry).

4. When I receive enough entries, I'll post a thread with a poll and all of the ENTRY PHOTOS labeled to match the poll.

5. Your fellow kinksters will vote on which person gets fully exposed. Each person will be allowed multiple votes.

6. IF YOUR EXPOSURE GALLERY DOES NOT INCLUDE AN UNOBSTRUCTED NUDE PHOTO WITH YOUR FACE, you will be entered into a second contest called NUDE COWARD ROULETTE automatically. The person with the fewest votes who does not show face will be the ULTIMATE LOSER. I will then roll a 6-sided die. If I roll a 5 or a 6, the ULTIMATE LOSER will have their photos exposed for 30 days!

IMPORTANT:
If you look young, I may require a picture of a photo ID before confirming your entry in the contest. I'm not willing to risk posting someone underage. I reserve the right to reject any entry if the person is unwilling to verify upon request or if I'm concerned about your age. You'd be able to block out your name and address in the photo, just need the photo and birth date. This photo would be deleted immediately, it will never be saved, and it will never be shared or posted (plus doing so is expressly against Kink Talk's rules).

How long will the medalists be exposed?

The baseline exposure time is as follows:

🥇 GOLD: 15 Days
🥈 SILVER: 10 Days
🥉 BRONZE: 5 Days

You can reduce it by doing the following challenge:

Challenge #1. Add 5 additional nudes to your EXPOSURE GALLERY. (Subtract 1 day from the total time for every 5)

Challenge #2: Include a nude photo showing your full face covered in cum. (Subtract 3 days from the total time)

Challenge #3: Include a nude photo showing your ass plugged or filled with a dildo. (Subtract 2 days from the total time)

IMPORTANT NOTES AND WARNINGS--READ CAREFULLY

NOTE #1: No more than 3 days can be removed from your exposure time by completing challenges

NOTE #2: BE SURE YOU WANT TO ENTER. At least one person entered and then withdrew before the contest went live in Round #1. This is actually a good bit of work for me (sorting and labeling everything), and I do not want to do it for nothing. FROM NOW ON, IF YOU SUBMIT AN ENTRY, IT️ CANNOT BE WITHDRAWN FOR ANY REASON. ONCE YOU'RE IN, YOU'RE IN. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS.

The competition will be open for a few days, until I get enough entries.

I'll post here when the game thread goes up, so follow this thread for updates!

Attachments

• EE22B3ED-1B4A-4B8D-A81F-8FE55109C764.jpeg
    EE22B3ED-1B4A-4B8D-A81F-8FE55109C764.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Cumhard1122

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2019
I am always looking for feedback on this game and for people who want to model for the example picture. Please contact me if you have suggestions (or post them here!). Thanks!

Also, if anyone knows of good polling sites with photo support, that would be a plus too. anonvote is ok, but I would like to have more control over the images. Thanks.

Last edited:

getdarekik

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 21, 2017
I’m going to leave this open until Friday or Saturday at the latest. Probably won’t post the entry pics for this one until the other winner comes down.

I’d like this to be a regular thing. Open to suggestions on ideal frequency.

Enter now though. Only taking a couple more max
When are your plans to have the next one?

PunsexualPrince

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2019
Maybe some sort of themed game? Anyone who sends in pics has to complete a number of poses as well as any other images perhaps?

Cumhard1122

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2019
FYI if there are more than 10 entries, I reserve the right to make a straw poll instead of using the built in poll system.

Also, for the coward roulette and if there are more than 10 photos or (gasp) a video, I reserve the right to make an imig.es gallery of the exposure.

SpaceCowboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2018
I think it would be nice if you added an example of the entry picture just for extra flavor. I bit late now but maybe for next time.

Cumhard1122

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2019
I think it would be nice if you added an example of the entry picture just for extra flavor. I bit late now but maybe for next time.

Everyone that has entered so far has understood the instructions, though I take your point. Perhaps you’ll volunteer to be the model for the next one? 😘

Cumhard1122

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2019
Still accepting entries. Remember that your entry pic doesn’t count toward the 10 pics if you win!

Featured Threads

New Personals