Virtual or real Mistress required to train drooping sub

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Femdom, humiliation, spanking, exhibitionism, public exposure, outdoor exposure, photography, cuckolding, pee control, pussy worship, bondage, self bondage, discipline, sexy underwear, sissy,
Limits
Serious pain, SCAT, face exposure online,

nakedhandyman20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2020
England
I need some serious training. I am great around the house and will always be sure that my mistress is happy with my chores. I do all my handywork and housework naked, in kinky underwear, in costume or as a sissy. I love facesitting and am happy to lick pussy and butt. I'll massage my mistress as much as she wishes. - I'll help her when she is having sex and I'll even help her wash, bathe and dress. I like exhibitionism, photography, pee control, bondage, self-bondage, role-play, humiliation, spanking, limited puppy-play, slavery , cuckolding etc.

IMG_6207.JPG

I am a builder and I am employed as a handyman but when I work naked - all my time is free.

Right now, I can't get a good hard-on. It's drooping at an angle. I need a mistress to train me to be better. To turn my worthless semi into a hard,& straight tool that can bring pleasure, pride and happiness.

IMG_6361 - Copy.JPG

Will you please help this worthless slave?

Would you please give slave a purpose?

In return, slave can promise you adoration, loyalty and maybe an end to troublesome chores.

Mistresslisa035

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 10, 2021
I need some serious training. I am great around the house and will always be sure that my mistress is happy with my chores. I do all my handywork and housework naked, in kinky underwear, in costume or as a sissy. I love facesitting and am happy to lick pussy and butt. I'll massage my mistress as much as she wishes. - I'll help her when she is having sex and I'll even help her wash, bathe and dress. I like exhibitionism, photography, pee control, bondage, self-bondage, role-play, humiliation, spanking, limited puppy-play, slavery , cuckolding etc.

View attachment 81790

I am a builder and I am employed as a handyman but when I work naked - all my time is free.

Right now, I can't get a good hard-on. It's drooping at an angle. I need a mistress to train me to be better. To turn my worthless semi into a hard,& straight tool that can bring pleasure, pride and happiness.

View attachment 81791

Will you please help this worthless slave?

Would you please give slave a purpose?

In return, slave can promise you adoration, loyalty and maybe an end to troublesome chores.
What’s your kik

Featured Threads

New Personals