Want bruises please

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Hey everyone.
I'm back after many days due to some medical issues.

By the way, I'm looking for some ideas of self spanking to have extreme pain in butts in less effort. I want to have severe bruises as the title says. Please reply if anyone has great ideas. Also, if anyone knows how to make spanking machine with waste materials, please please please share them here.

My limits are that I will not post pics and will not do anything in public or noisy. I have no toys at all. So, please tell me ideas using household items.

Last edited:
Reactions: spkmibtm

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
A very easy way to produce extreme pain is the zipper. It is based on the fact that no matter how much pain a tool produces when it just aplies pain, or when kept, it is way more painful when released, as the blood comes rushing back in.

You begin by tying a knot at the end of a rope, so that it won't come off. So you then fasten a clothespin to your neck or jaw, down the left and right sides of your body (different ropes, same procedure), make sure that the ropes converge on your pussy, with at least one but preferably two clothespins being straight on your clit.

Before that, the ropes would need to go by your tits. Allow it to fall down straight by the side of your tits, in a straight line. However, when you get to right bellow your tits, on the underside of them, tie in to it another two ropes that go under your tits, then above, bellow, above, in a spiral fashion... And both new ropes would end up with a clothespin right on your nipple.

Next, from your clit go down threw the inner side of your thighs. on to behind your legs.

Next, grab a low temperature burning candle, and let it drip on each clothespin.

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Sorry but I want something for my butts as I want to see them in mercy. I want severe injury to my butts so that I will not be able to sit for at least a week. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have painful ideas for butts without much effort then please share them.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
In that case, given your limitations, I must recommend you... the zipper again! But follow a different path...

You will want the clothespins to be packed together more tightly this time, say they are 2-3 mm apart.

Start on your rightmost part of your waist with the first clothespin. Next, Go straight down, border your ass when it turns, go up its crack, keep on bordering it until you reach the great circle around it and the other pins... But keep on following them until you reach your ass cheek's tip.

Then, start doing the same thing to the other side...

Finally, pull it with a quick, dry pull and enjoy the pain! You may want to use a gag! I recommend a couple of dirty, smelly socks stuffed into your mouth. Or, since you didn't specified your limits, you may come home from somewhere that caused you to sweat, scat on the toilet (flush it), wipe your ass with your panties, and then use it as your gag...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Sorry but I want something for my butts as I want to see them in mercy. I want severe injury to my butts so that I will not be able to sit for at least a week. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have painful ideas for butts without much effort then please share them.
Given your obviously limited resources I would suggest your only real option is to use some kind of very large rubber band or bungie cord. There really isnt a good practical method to self spank, the angle is wrong and you will really struggle to strike yourself hard enough for what you are describing.
Using a single big rubber band you can easily and accurately hit the same spot on your ass with plenty of force.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Given your obviously limited resources I would suggest your only real option is to use some kind of very large rubber band or bungie cord. There really isnt a good practical method to self spank, the angle is wrong and you will really struggle to strike yourself hard enough for what you are describing.
Using a single big rubber band you can easily and accurately hit the same spot on your ass with plenty of force.

That is true...
  1. Get a single rubber band, and stretch it in between your thumb and index fingers of one hand so that it covers an straight line between them right on your ass (or nipple, or clit). Let's call it the target.
  2. With your other hand, pull over the rubber band as far away of the target as possible, while keeping its ends on the target itself.
  3. Release it, the rubber band will strike right on the target.
  4. Then, repeat steps 2 and 3 as many times as you dare. Each time will produce more pain than the previous one.
  5. Finally, choose a different target and start again.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If you're really looking for deep bruising as you claim. And it has to be less noise involved then think out of the box here. deep thuddy work is what you need for bruising and it can be done with low volume. Take any large metal, plastic, or wooden serving spoon with a blunt handle from the kitchen. The key here is not to spank but actually jab the handle into your ass cheeks deep tissue bruising style. Think if as a bunt knife stabbing.
Another option is use the meat tenderizing hammer metal ones work best but spikey side is supreme here. Again its more thuddy so less volume swing it like a hammer obviously and strike ass repeatedly in the same place over and over. Ive bruised whole ass, thigh, to knee that way with maso subs.
Another easy house hold option is a bar of soap in a tube sock and swing it to hit your ass. A full soup can is also a good option.

Lastly dont get hung up thinking you have to swing your hands for impact. Setting random solid blunt objects on the hard floor, squat over it, and then sitting down hard and fast on them with all your weight can yield similar deep bruise results.

happy bruising

Reactions: nina

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Have you ever heard of white noise?

That might be your answer for noise reduction. A white noise is a mixture of all different sound frequencies at the same time. The perfect white noise is the sound to what analog TVs and radios where listening when they where set to no channel. If you expect to hear Beethoven's 9th, it can be quite nerve raking, but if you accept it as white noise, and ignore it, you will quickly learn that it is quite soothing. Not only that, it totally stuns you off so that it neutralizes all outside sounds outside and all inside sounds inside.

But, analog TVs are hard to come by these days, so where do you come up with a white sound? Easy! Just YT them up! "white noise 1 hour" will do. You will find that there are other forms of white noise, generally a variation of these two:
  • Running water
  • Running air
So, just get a 1 or 2 or 3 hour white noise, crank up the volume, and enjoy whatever you had to without worrying of other people.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Some good suggestions above, adding my two cents..

It's worth making sure if ithis bruising you like is just a fantasy or something tried and tested at least at lower intensities.

An alternative to the rubber band could be a workout or pilates resistance band.

Also personally where rubberband snaps are very impactful for precise hitting solo, I do feel conventional implements like wood, metal or even leather may be more pleasurable on the ass, though like doc says, hitting effectively solo may still be a challenge. For bruising a cane seems most effective based on what I have read and heard.

Lastly if you are looking for a noise free option, white noise or switching on the TV etc is always a good option, plus you can also try the bristles side of a big flat hairbrush

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals