Want some punishments alone

Koeebi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 18, 2022
Likes: orgasm control , insertion, bladder control, wedgie,slaping ,

Limits: scat, pee, no pics, messy, bondage, family, incest, blowjobs, illegal, cum on face, pics, cam, public.

I have no one that can give me taskes so if any one they can i tell u yes or no

tripple_eye

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2022
1. drink 1.5l of Water in 10 min and for the next 6h you are not allowed to use the toilet, if you cant manage,
you´re only allowed to pee like a dog

2. insert a carrot inside of you and masturbate. get 10x close to the orgasm. only the 11th try it should be all yours

3. Make your moth full of water, get on your knees and slap yourself 10x in your face. Better dont spill water out of the mouth, otherwise you pull your panties so high, that the arms fits through (wedgie)

Reactions: Koeebi

Koeebi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 18, 2022
It was intrusted i like to do it.....love it
1. drink 1.5l of Water in 10 min and for the next 6h you are not allowed to use the toilet, if you cant manage,
you´re only allowed to pee like a dog

2. insert a carrot inside of you and masturbate. get 10x close to the orgasm. only the 11th try it should be all yours

3. Make your moth full of water, get on your knees and slap yourself 10x in your face. Better dont spill water out of the mouth, otherwise you pull your panties so high, that the arms fits through (wedgie)

Miss kaye

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 6, 2022
Likes: orgasm control , insertion, bladder control, wedgie,slaping ,

Limits: scat, pee, no pics, messy, bondage, family, incest, blowjobs, illegal, cum on face, pics, cam, public.

I have no one that can give me taskes so if any one they can i tell u yes or no
Pm me to be my slave and do task dear