Want to see a cock and a pair of balls in immense pain? If yes, give me some painful dares to do.

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Hi there,

Do you want to see a cock and a pair of balls in immense pain? If yes, give me some painful dares to do.

Here are my limits:

Likes - Cock and Ball torture (Mainly cock but sometimes ball) ass hole stretching, forced orgasm, sand paper/nail file and nipple torture.
Dislikes - Permanent, family, public, Q-Tips, friends and blood.
Maybe - pics, vids, burning sensation and forced eating and drinking.

I am not circumcised so can take some pain to the foreskin.
Here is what I have to use:
Clothes pegs, shoe laces, any condiments, urethral sounds (2mm-7mm) and any other standard issue things you would find in a house.
I am not comfortable purchasing anything seeing as this will only be for fun - well not for me.

You can go as brutal as you like - I feel like putting my cock and ball through some pain...

Thanks,

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Ice ice ice then some immersion in hand wash temperature warm water. It will feel like boiling water but should not cause any permanent damage.

:)

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Ice ice ice then some immersion in hand wash temperature warm water. It will feel like boiling water but should not cause any permanent damage.

So rub lots of ice all over it then submerge it in a bowl of warm water. will certainly try. Will let you know how it feels.

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
The ice will make you VERY temperature sensitive so that even tepid water will feel extremely hot.

Enjoy!

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Please let me know of any other dares that you would like me to try.

Mistress_ty

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 5, 2021
Dorset England
Get a block of wood and a hammer and some nails. Then nail your foreskin and scrotum to the bkock of wood. Then let the block of wood dangle between your legs........ Enjoy!!!

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Rub some fresh minced ginger on your glans then wrap it in Saran Wrap to keep the ginger there. Then take a ruler and whack your glans with it, holding thd ruler in one hand and pressing it on your finger of your other hand with more and more pressure until it finally slips off your finger and snaps onto your glans. Hope that makes sense..

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Rub some fresh minced ginger on your glans then wrap it in Saran Wrap to keep the ginger there. Then take a ruler and whack your glans with it, holding the ruler in one hand and pressing it on your finger of your other hand with more and more pressure until it finally slips off your finger and snaps onto your glans. Hope that makes sense..
Thanks for the idea. The ginger definitely burnt and stung for minutes later. As what to do with the ruler didn't quite make sense but I wraped the saran wrap around the ginger onto my glands which did sting a bit.

Please do tell me other dares to do...

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Get a block of wood and a hammer and some nails. Then nail your foreskin and scrotum to the bkock of wood. Then let the block of wood dangle between your legs........ Enjoy!!!
Ummm, I did say no blood so I am not comfortable with doing that however any other dare that is within my limits I will happily complete to your satisfaction.

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Thanks for the idea. The ginger definitely burnt and stung for minutes later. As what to do with the ruler didn't quite make sense but I wraped the saran wrap around the ginger onto my glands which did sting a bit.

Please do tell me other dares to do...
Basically you squish your glans between the tabletop and the ruler.

Featured Threads

New Personals