Wanted: more pain in less effort

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Hey all. Sorry for coming back after a long time. But now, I'm here again to have more pain.
As the title says, I want more pain in less efforts. I like pain in the genitals. I also want it to distract myself from chronic pain.
Limits: public, frendship and family, pic's, exposure, time taking
Toys:I have no toys at all. I just have some household things such as clothespins, elastic bands, strings, etc.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
Hey all. Sorry for coming back after a long time. But now, I'm here again to have more pain.
As the title says, I want more pain in less efforts. I like pain in the genitals. I also want it to distract myself from chronic pain.
Toys:I have no toys at all. I just have some household things such as clothespins, elastic bands, strings, etc.
If you have a skirt/pants hanger with the jaws, I’m sure that would give extra bite. The hook could also be used to attach a weight to.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
If you have frsh ginger you could try figging

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Here's a couple to keep you hurting, first up the rubber band crotch strap. You only need a belt and some rubber bands for some seriously painful genital torture.

Next would be a super simple little gem, nail polish on your clit.
Have a look here and perhaps read some of the results if you're thinking "how bad could it be?"

Reactions: subzzzero

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Here's a couple to keep you hurting, first up the rubber band crotch strap. You only need a belt and some rubber bands for some seriously painful genital torture.

Next would be a super simple little gem, nail polish on your clit.
Have a look here and perhaps read some of the results if you're thinking "how bad could it be?"
Then belt and rubber band one is an all time favourite task. We can get the desired amount of pain through it.
But I don't know about the nail paint one.
Does it really hurts?
And if it hurts, then, how much amount of pain can it give?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Then belt and rubber band one is an all time favourite task. We can get the desired amount of pain through it.
But I don't know about the nail paint one.
Does it really hurts?
And if it hurts, then, how much amount of pain can it give?
Perhaps this quote from the lovely @MissKubo might give you an idea.

"Definitely DO NOT put nail polish on your clit. It gets more and more painful as time goes on and the best way to get it off is to wait for it to dry and start to flake - I haven't even dared trying nail polish remover. The pain from the polish itself was more than enough.

Never again. "

• Haha
Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Rubber band snaps to any and all lesser visited sensitive areas is an easy pain fix, use as many consecutive snaps to get the desired effect:
The tiny area between ass and vagina (often called the taint).
The center of the bottom underneath part of your nose. The part between the nostrils.
Inner thigh up high think where panty lines are.
Tops of the bare feet
side of body along rib area

Clothespins can be clamped all all sorts of areas. i have found good pain results in one leg of the clothespin up each nostril so that it clamps center part. it also makes tearing up a messy bonus.
Also clothes pin zippers using string or rope to line up several in areas and then rip them off by pulling the string. inner thighs, under arms, side by ribs, tits.

Rope or paracord anal. Take several feet of rope/string/paracord and tie a knot in it every 6-12 inches. Start inserting the rope into your ass. push as much in as possible making sure to leave enough out for safety to not loose it inside. Then let it sit, allowing time for it to dry out. After some time start slowly pulling the rope out the friction will burn well as it comes out with each knot adding that little extra. you can remove slow or fast but each has its own pros and cons. IF you really want it hard use thicker drier rope types and sizes.

Hidden pain you can make a clamp set using the string and clothespins. make a Y shape with two at the top attached to nipples and one attached to clit. make it tight enough for a constant pull then keep under clothes as long as desired.

Take two on the rope you can do the walk the line method where you tie both ends of the rope to furniture or door handles about waist high. tie knots ever 12" inline. then stradle the rope and walk from end to end allowing the rope to essentially "floss" between your pussy lips and ass crack. The higher and tighter it is set the more pain it will be. An alternative easy way of this effect is you can just tie a few knots in some rope. hole one end in each hand straddle it with one hand behind and one hand infront of you then floss your crack by alternating pulling with each hand.

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Rubber band snaps to any and all lesser visited sensitive areas is an easy pain fix, use as many consecutive snaps to get the desired effect:
The tiny area between ass and vagina (often called the taint).
The center of the bottom underneath part of your nose. The part between the nostrils.
Inner thigh up high think where panty lines are.
Tops of the bare feet
side of body along rib area

Clothespins can be clamped all all sorts of areas. i have found good pain results in one leg of the clothespin up each nostril so that it clamps center part. it also makes tearing up a messy bonus.
Also clothes pin zippers using string or rope to line up several in areas and then rip them off by pulling the string. inner thighs, under arms, side by ribs, tits.

Rope or paracord anal. Take several feet of rope/string/paracord and tie a knot in it every 6-12 inches. Start inserting the rope into your ass. push as much in as possible making sure to leave enough out for safety to not loose it inside. Then let it sit, allowing time for it to dry out. After some time start slowly pulling the rope out the friction will burn well as it comes out with each knot adding that little extra. you can remove slow or fast but each has its own pros and cons. IF you really want it hard use thicker drier rope types and sizes.

Hidden pain you can make a clamp set using the string and clothespins. make a Y shape with two at the top attached to nipples and one attached to clit. make it tight enough for a constant pull then keep under clothes as long as desired.

Take two on the rope you can do the walk the line method where you tie both ends of the rope to furniture or door handles about waist high. tie knots ever 12" inline. then stradle the rope and walk from end to end allowing the rope to essentially "floss" between your pussy lips and ass crack. The higher and tighter it is set the more pain it will be. An alternative easy way of this effect is you can just tie a few knots in some rope. hole one end in each hand straddle it with one hand behind and one hand infront of you then floss your crack by alternating pulling with each hand.
I really liked both of your rope method. I think that they will give a considerable amount of pain without much effort. I will try these as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot for giving these suggestions.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I really liked both of your rope method. I think that they will give a considerable amount of pain without much effort. I will try these as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot for giving these suggestions.
You're very welcome let us all know how it goes. Enjoy

Featured Threads

New Personals