Watch out subs. Some Doms can be complete dicks!!

Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
So I had a situation happening to me on a different website but that doesn't mean stuff like those might not happen here too.

If people harass anyone make sure you report them. We have great staff member on this website that will not tolerate such language and people. If anyone has to deal with something like this make sure you reach out, report and let us know because there are plenty of people here to support and help!!

Good luck to everyone!

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Wow, what a total dick.
Very well handled, a great cautionary, thanks for posting it!
No problem I have gotten a much thicker skin when it comes to dealing with people like him but I don't want anyone to have to suffer harassment of any kind. I wish everyone good luck and hope they don't run into these kind.

zmoody1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
Holy shit major dipshit!

Awesome job on handling it!

because some people prefer to be slaves doesnt mean they should be treated like shit.

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Holy shit major dipshit!

Awesome job on handling it!

because some people prefer to be slaves doesnt mean they should be treated like shit.
Thanks and yeah the only reason why I posted this is to bring some awareness for subs to be careful and for Doms to understand that they can't just do that.
Also thank you for your compliment

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
bwahaaha what a tool. I think it is sad how misinformed some guys are, but worst is that this probably works at times or he wouldnt be trying. Frustrating for sure.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

sonicking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 6, 2016
WOW, doesn't even try to get to know you or even build a feeling of trust. Wasn't interested what your interest were or limits, only interested in his own needs. I would be surprised if he has had any successful online relationship. What a dip shit.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Wow. I don't really know what to say about that behavior. I do mistakes myself, but I hope I never ever do such a big one.

Sorry Dom(me)s, but I think being a slave is much more difiicult than being a Dominant. Male slaves are just ignored most of the time and female slaves get treated as if they should be freely available 24/7. That said, female Dominants are probably not on the winner team as well since they're flooded with requests even if they clearly state that they aren't interested.

There is one advantage in being trans. Males ignore me most of the time (and I'm not that interested in males).

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
Wow. I don't really know what to say about that behavior. I do mistakes myself, but I hope I never ever do such a big one.

Sorry Dom(me)s, but I think being a slave is much more difiicult than being a Dominant. Male slaves are just ignored most of the time and female slaves get treated as if they should be freely available 24/7. That said, female Dominants are probably not on the winner team as well since they're flooded with requests even if they clearly state that they aren't interested.

There is one advantage in being trans. Males ignore me most of the time (and I'm not that interested in males).
At the end of the day it's hard for everyone. As a sub it's hard to trust someone that it'll keep you safe and respect your limits, as a Dom you have to think what you can do to and for the sub and what you can ask the sub to do so that you enjoy it and it's not too much for the sub either. Both jobs no matter the gender are difficult. I don't think I can judge if one is more difficult than the other, granted subs might end up being hurt more and females usually get bombarded with messages but also makes have issues if being ignored or forgotten. It's a sad situation but I think once you find the right one all the struggle was worth dealing with.

Featured Threads

New Personals