Watersports/Piss play

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Seeking a female sub who is a firm fan of watersports. I am ideally looking for someone who genuinely is into it as I know it's something many want to try but are not keen upon trying.

Would be perfect to be able to find my very own pisswhore to train and have fun with. Pics and or vids would be highly desired obviously. So this is to those who are GENUINELY interested. If this is you hmu.

My kik is youwillcallmesir... (all dots)

Reactions: JeriSabrina

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Still looking
Check out the rules here. Especially number 13. Post Bumping. It’s just clogging up the new content feed with no value added.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Not aiming for mod at all. I’m just tired of coming on here hitting the new content button and it’s majority of people saying “bump” because they are desperate for attention and lack the patience to actually have people respond. If you know how the site works. You bumping it actually does nothing for you. And the real subs who might respond see the monthly weekly whatever cadence “bump” and just know that person isn’t making an effort and isn’t successfully connecting so they skip over it. But if it makes you feel good to say that then by all means have at it. I got thick skin and certainly don’t need any approval or support from you. Lol. I’m sure there’s plenty other butthurt people who will jump on the wagon with you. I even put it in my profile hahaha. Enjoy your day/night.

JeriSabrina

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
May 5, 2021
Seeking a female sub who is a firm fan of watersports. I am ideally looking for someone who genuinely is into it as I know it's something many want to try but are not keen upon trying.

Would be perfect to be able to find my very own pisswhore to train and have fun with. Pics and or vids would be highly desired obviously. So this is to those who are GENUINELY interested. If this is you hmu.

My kik is youwillcallmesir... (all dots)
Anyday..all day...love to be your whore

Featured Threads

New Personals