Wax play dares? 18/F

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
Hi! I have always wanted to try this. I just did it a little siphons ago. Are there some dares involving this you could give?

I do not have any other toys other than markers, toothpaste, and VERY loose paper pins (like the ones on your fridge) and obviously candles.

I also have a question. What kind of candle should I use? I don't have many left. I want to use the candles use buy to put in cakes, but are those too hot?

Thanks! I'll report back with the dares!

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
usually they are not hot at all - I am still wondering about bdsm movies where chinese girls are screaming in pain. Regular candles (cake or anything on sale in regular shops) are very ok - barely turn your skin pink and only if you insist. Why don't you just try them first, maybe on your hand (it is not a sensitive area)?

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
usually they are not hot at all - I am still wondering about bdsm movies where chinese girls are screaming in pain. Regular candles (cake or anything on sale in regular shops) are very ok - barely turn your skin pink and only if you insist. Why don't you just try them first, maybe on your hand (it is not a sensitive area)?

Yeah I have had ones that turn skin pink. So I'll try those too. Anyone have any dares?

carom

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2011
Wax is not wax and is made of different things. Dependant on the sort of wax, how you heat it and at what hight you drop it you can end from light stinging sensation up to 2nd and in extreme casses 3rd degree burning. The wax they use there may be a lot hotter than you imagine.

To op: parafine based candels are ok to use as long as you dont heat the wax over the melting point.
In general check what the candels are made of and the melting temperature of the material.

Edit: Just a thought. Birthday candels may be made out of wax that is almost not dripping to not drip on the cakes. If that is the case be carefull these waxes are hotter!

Edit2: Just a fast google search but this seams to cover the important stuff.
http://www.bdsmdigest.com/bdsm-technique/wax-play/

Last edited:

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
happy with your candles...? then put on a lace bra and panty set and drip the wax over them... once you are sure you are not going to get burnt, remove the lace and drip it straight on...

finally for now, i came across a site where a girl had a candle in her pussy, legs split in the air and the wax running down her as she brought herself off...

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
Wax dare

Ok, put whatever clamps you have on your nipples then pour wax over them, rub an ice cube over the wax, then hit the clamps off with a wooden spoon.

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
Sorry guys. ive got to take a quick break from my nipples. I used tighter clamps, and they fricken broke the skin! So yeah, cant really do anything for a while.

Featured Threads

New Personals