Wax play

littlesexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2009
Is anybody else interested in this?
What is your favorite areas, or most sensitive areas.
Where do you not like it or just find it too painful.

I quite enjoy it on my chest and stomach, and even the nipples if I'm in the mood ;)
When it drips down onto my sides it can be quite painful though since i have sensitive sides.

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Hot wax

I do enjoy hot wax. Need to be careful to use the correct type as things like bees wax can burn very hot and cause burns.
I enjoy wax on my bottom, nipples and of course my cock and balls. I have coated my cock head with so much wax that i could not pee or cum.

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
i have gotten a full body wax before. it felt really good going on but hurt coming off.

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
Ooooh, the transient pain - and the scent, and the unexpected trickles that run away...

Yea, it's actually fascinating, but a (literal) PITA around hair, and common sense is a must around burning candles... (now honey, we are NOT using forge and the Pyrex crucibles tonight!)

I understand there's even edible waxes...

ghost rider

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 14, 2009
eurochat.forumotion.com
Wax play is definately a big turn on, i like it on my nipples, on my shaved balls but most of all i love the feeling of hot wax dripping onto my cock head, it´s fantastic.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I tried it once. It was interesting, but it's not something you want to get in your hair. It's also important (I discovered the hard way) to get candles that burn at lower temperatures.

Fiendish

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
I love using this one slaves... particularly when using her as a light source.

Got a candle in both hands, on both tits, held in her crotch, even a candle in her mouth.

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
I would love to try it... but i think a partner is necessary if you are into bondage. lol well u can make it work but i think is better if there is someone else helping u out :p

TheOtherGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 27, 2009
i would like to try this also. what type of candles would be the best to use. i don't want to learn by trial and error.

Torturer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2009
I like using wax on a girl, I havent tried on the face yet but I will. guess she would have to be blindfolded to protect the eyes though.

have anyone tried on the tounge?

ShadoWolf05

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 3, 2010
Iraq, right now
Itertested in wax play

wax play is def something that i want to get into with my sub, however what kind of candles should be used, what are the best lower heat burning ones, because while some pain is a nessessary good, i would never do permenent dammage to my sub.

dirtyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 12, 2010
i love wax play i started with white tea lights becuase the wax doesnt burt for any1 the darker the colour the hotter they are i love it on my niple walls and cock and somthing on my tighs

redx000x

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2010
I've done a little wax play. I enjoy it, but I've yet to build up the courage to do it on my genitals.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I've taken small tea lights and waited for all tue wax to met then put the flame out and dip my nipples in them

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
that sounds amazing!

Got a candle in both hands, on both tits, held in her crotch, even a candle in her mouth.

Tordalk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2009
Depends. If I'm in the mood, I like to torture my balls a bit with wax and sometimes my nipples.

And I love to cover the tits and nipples of my girl with wax!

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
I enjoy it

I have used wax on my nipples and cock and balls. I love the way it makes everything more sensitive.

kitty4

Verified KinkyKitty
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 14, 2011
I've taken small tea lights and waited for all tue wax to met then put the flame out and dip my nipples in them

I'm totally going to try that this weekend!!

For me I like to let wax drip down my breasts and, I like covering my clit.

TheGate

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 17, 2011

Defininately a huge turn on, though I'd prefer candles in pussy and butt and watch the molten wax run down right to the sensitive spots. When the candles get shorter, the wax reaching the skin is hotter.

Featured Threads

New Personals