isnt_it_tragic

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2022
I'm looking for some wedgie dares- I'm a female. Not looking for a master/mistress though I am glad to give you a report if you request one. A list of items I have and that I am comfortable using are listed below, as well as my limits.

dildo (1)
toothpaste
clothespins
urethral sounding kit
short rope
ice

I am willing to do most wedgies with the exception of atomic and messy.

Limits: food, scat (piss is conditional- I will not drink it), public, involving others, swirlies, pictures

Likes: wedgies (of course), spanking, clit torture/pussy torture, urethral play, desperation, humiliation, degrading

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Task:

Tie your rope around one side of a sacrificial pantie (it’s getting stretched) your choice if front or back.
Get some books or something similar to stand on and gain some height.

Throw some old clothing (or just the rope itself) over an open door and close it, the clothing will be trapped in the slit, giving you someplace to tie the rope to (also opening the door instantly frees you)

Put some books in front of the door, stand on them and tie the rope to your Air hook, aka old clothing, carry bag, or whatever seems reasonable, and you threw over the door.

Step down from the books, you should be forced on your tippy toes and being flatfooted should be almost unbearable.

To free yourself out of this predicament, you need to cum twice and edge twice.

I’m happy about a report, ether in DMs or here. Also, start a conversation if you have questions about the task.

Cheers

isnt_it_tragic

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2022
Task:

Tie your rope around one side of a sacrificial pantie (it’s getting stretched) your choice if front or back.
Get some books or something similar to stand on and gain some height.

Throw some old clothing (or just the rope itself) over an open door and close it, the clothing will be trapped in the slit, giving you someplace to tie the rope to (also opening the door instantly frees you)

Put some books in front of the door, stand on them and tie the rope to your Air hook, aka old clothing, carry bag, or whatever seems reasonable, and you threw over the door.

Step down from the books, you should be forced on your tippy toes and being flatfooted should be almost unbearable.

To free yourself out of this predicament, you need to cum twice and edge twice.

I’m happy about a report, ether in DMs or here. Also, start a conversation if you have questions about the task.

Cheers
Thank you- I'm excited to complete your dare! I'll be sure to give you a report in your DMs.

Featured Threads

New Personals