Wednesday 27 March 2013

ravenc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2011
It’s been 12 days since I was told to lock my cock up in chastity by my Mistress, 12 wonderful frustrating days I might add. I still don’t know when I might get the privilege of a satisfying orgasm and a big part of me doesn’t want to know. The fact that she decides and she controls my pleasure is part of what makes this so appealing to me and I know she likes the power exchange.

She has hinted that maybe in 4 months I will be allowed the release I so desperately crave. Given that my last lockup lasted “only” 3 weeks. 4 Months seems like an eternity, but if that is my Mistress’ wish I shall humbly submit to her command.

I do feel that I’m becoming more submissive to her with each passing day. I really want to pamper her and threat her like a queen. Give in to her every desire … even as I write that I can feel my cock starting to fight against his confinement. It feels like an eternity that I was able to touch and not feel this plastic encasement.

Not a whole lot has happened since my last report. Mistress keeps giving me these little teasers, whenever she feels like it and I have noticed, probably to no one’s surprise, I’m becoming more horny each day. I was walking to work the other day and I kept imagining these erotic scenario’s in my head, with the cage firmly reminding me of my place, which in turn added to my arousal.

This morning I mentioned to her that I felt horny and her only reply was “I really don’t care that you are. It is not my problem.” I apologized and I set of for work, thinking about her every step of the way. It’s hard to imagine now, but when we met she told me she wasn’t quite sure how to Dom…

Yours for always.

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
I am in permanent chastity for our wedding with oil every month.
At our wedding night, Mistress Sophie made ​​me sign a contract of renunciation of all sexual relations with her while wearing chastity.
It was 12 years ago and I still madly in love with following Mistress Sophie:):):)

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
At our wedding night, Mistress Sophie made ​​me sign a contract of renunciation of all sexual relations with her while wearing chastity.
It was 12 years ago and I still madly in love with following Mistress Sophie:):):)
maitresse-sophie-me-tenant-dans-sa-main-apres-une

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013

Featured Threads

New Personals